Romney is actually backing up from his "vision",

to gain current GOP support.

GOP is no longer that core value Republican party what it used to be, and of course the Dems are not standing up on their "values" either.

Both parties are corrupted.

I am not talking about republican slogans, or some valid voices, but rather the hard and cold GOP reality. One thing I agree with Biden - that long term capital gain crap is the biggest loophole in tax code. I am fine with getting rid of ALL deductions, but avoiding the biggest loophole, can't say one is truly favoring simplify tax code.

The sole purpose of simplify tax code is to level the field for fairer taxes, not just paying lip services.

Is Romney himself still promoting "Romneycare"? He's not. Willingly or not, his supporters are not supporting that.

所有跟帖: 

romney didn't back away his romneycare in primary contests -quantnj- 給 quantnj 發送悄悄話 (146 bytes) () 10/15/2012 postreply 08:56:13

Didn't GOP attack Obama for "forcing people buy insurance"? -Warsteiner- 給 Warsteiner 發送悄悄話 Warsteiner 的博客首頁 (296 bytes) () 10/15/2012 postreply 09:10:33

romney defended "individual mandate" in a primary debate when -quantnj- 給 quantnj 發送悄悄話 (123 bytes) () 10/15/2012 postreply 09:28:20

I somewhat agree with your take on obmacare, but universal shoul -Warsteiner- 給 Warsteiner 發送悄悄話 Warsteiner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/15/2012 postreply 09:32:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!