房東稱讚薄熙來受到指控的妻子為“完美的租戶

By Richard Alleyne | Agency: Daily Telegraph

The British landlord of the Chinese woman accused over the murder of Neil Heywood described her as the "perfect tenant" and said he never suspected her of having an affair with the businessman.

英國房東把被控謀殺尼爾·海伍德的中國女人(指薄穀開來)形容為一位“完美的租客”,並稱自己從來沒有懷疑過她會和一個商人之間有婚外情。

There have been allegations that Gu Kailai, the wife of the purged politician Bo Xilai, and Heywood were romantically involved. One report even suggested that they carried on their relationship while she was living in Britain helping her son to learn English and get an education.

當下,遭清洗政客薄熙來之妻穀開來,以及海伍德“羅曼蒂克”的卷入了一係列指控中。甚至有一份報道指出,在穀開來住在英國陪薄瓜瓜學習其間,與海伍德有過一段曖昧關係。

But on Wednesday the former landlord of Gu said he saw only a dedicated mother who often spoke of how much she missed her hu*****and.

但是,在周三,穀開來的老房東卻說,在他眼裏,看到的隻是一位為家庭奉獻,並常常流露對丈夫思念之情的“賢妻良母”。

Richard Starley, a retired businessman, rented a modest top floor apartment to Gu and her son Bo Guagua above his office block in Bournemouth, Dorset, for just over a year between 1998 and 2000. "She was an excellent tenant. She looked after her son very well," he said.

退休商人理查德·斯塔利在1998年到2000年之間把他在伯恩茅斯多塞特辦公大樓頂層的公寓租給了穀開來和薄瓜瓜居住。他說穀開來是一位很不錯的租戶,對自己的孩子悉心照料。

Earlier reports had said that she had been living there with Heywood and Company House records show she lived with a French architect.

之前的報道稱,穀開來和海伍德同住在那裏。而租房記錄上顯示的卻是一位法國建築師。

But Starley said he never saw a man with her.

斯塔利說,他從沒見過任何男人和她在一起。

"I worked in reception in the building from Monday to Friday and I saw her almost every day," he said.

斯塔利說,“我每周一到五都在大樓的接待前台工作,幾乎天天見到她。”

"She spoke very highly of her hu*****and and said she wished he could have come over, but he was not allowed. I never saw anyone else with her. I have no information of Heywood - I never heard of him. I'm sure she was not having an affair with anybody."

她(穀開來)對自己的丈夫評價很高,也希望他能過來。我從沒見過任何別的人和她在一起,也沒有關於海伍德的信息。我從沒聽說過海伍德並堅信她沒有和任何人發生婚外情。

所有跟帖: 

海伍德的媽媽及妹妹在采訪時否則兒子(哥哥)被謀殺zt -Prada!- 給 Prada! 發送悄悄話 (630 bytes) () 04/19/2012 postreply 17:58:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!