福比斯報道: 世界上最富的67人擁有的財富比35億窮人擁有的財富還要多。 35億, 這裏麵有我們嗎?

來源: zzwskh 2016-01-18 19:42:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2100 bytes)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesinsights/2014/03/25/the-67-people-as-wealthy-as-the-worlds-poorest-3-5-billion/#2715e4857a0b7c4eacf890ab

Oxfam International, a poverty fighting organization, made news at the World Economic Forum in Davos earlier this year with its report that the world’s 85 richest people own assets with the same value as those owned by the poorer half of the world’s population, or 3.5 billion people (including children). Both groups have  $US 1.7 trillion. That’s $20 billion on average if you are in the first group, and $486 if you are in the second group.

Oxfam’s calculations of the richest individuals are based on the 2013 Forbes Billionaires list. I decided to take a closer look at this group of 85 in search of trends. That’s when I realized that they are by now a much wealthier group. The rich got richer.  And it was quite fast and dramatic. For example, while last year it took $23 billion to be in the top 20 of the world’s billionaires, this year it took $31 billion, according to Luisa Kroll, Forbes wealth editor, writing on Forbes.com

As a result, by the time Forbes published its 2014 Billionaires List in early March, it took only 67 of the richest peoples’ wealth to match the poorer half of the world. (For the purpose of this blog, I will put aside the conversation about the importance of income inequality versus impoverishment. This has recently been skewing strongly toward recognition of the importance of income distribution and its inequality, most recently with the publication of Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty.)

所有跟帖: 

35億, 世界人口的1/2 -zzwskh- 給 zzwskh 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/18/2016 postreply 19:43:46

馬克思可以解決這問題 -好酒- 給 好酒 發送悄悄話 好酒 的博客首頁 (26 bytes) () 01/18/2016 postreply 20:44:49

把富人的財產均分給35億窮人,世界將會怎樣? -rustican- 給 rustican 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/19/2016 postreply 10:21:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”