odd, that’s I was criticized of my English.

來源: leslieking 2024-03-12 05:28:23 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6105 bytes)

Being in this country for more than 3/5 of life, I use the English language at work every week, I speak, I write, I think and I dream, in the language that I choose to use.  

The time when I was in college, I took the TOFEL and scored 613, second only to someone who had an English major.  I was admitted to graduate school and got my degrees.  To say my English is rotten, the commenter didn’t mean how these words are expressed, rather how these words provoked or insulted.   

Speaking of car repair, I have been doing it for the past 2 decades, other than replacing tires and car alignment, I work on my cars my self.  Though not as to tear down an engine and rebuild it, I have been under the cars for many projects for diagnosing check engine light codes, locating parts and repairing / replacing broken pieces.  For the comment that I do not know cars, and ask me not to post here for three years, is just wrong and irresponsible.   What does ti guan mean?  Why would I have kick and turn over the forum?   

We come here to share, to learn, so we know better, of truth.  Not to insult, spread wrong information and create sense of hate and mistrust.   

The truth of low quality products from China in many parts of our daily life is unmistaken.  Here is one example:  the 1/2” torque wrench I bought twice around $30 broke again , I finally bought one with name and known quality in the industry.  I shall see how long this product lasts, trusting that it will be probably the last 1/2” torque wrench I use for life. 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”