IDE, XIDE and ICD.

來源: xia23 2022-02-03 13:59:02 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1636 bytes)

IDE and XIDE are developmental means. they are software. IDE is older version (they stop developing it, the last version is 8.92). XIDE is newer version. They do the same thing. XIDE is slower than IDE.

ICD is in circuit debugger, it is a hardware, but it has to work with the IDE. It is not an independent hardware. They have ICD3 and ICD4 now. I have used ICD3 once or twice, I could not get much of it. So I stopped using it. I remember PicKit 2 could also do debugger. PicKit 2 is better that PicKit3 (check the youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjfIS65mwn8 ).

I don't know anything about IPE. From the web:"MPLAB® Integrated Programming Environment (IPE) is a software application that provides a simple interface to quickly access key programmer features. ... The IPE uses the MDB (Microchip Debugger) Core and MPLAB® X IDE framework to provide all the programming capabilities for all Microchip programmers."

I have never used XIDE and X C, I have tried it, it was slower than IDE and C.

所有跟帖: 

看了video笑死我了,我之前說他們的新MCC是把黃金變成狗屎! -chinomango- 給 chinomango 發送悄悄話 chinomango 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/03/2022 postreply 17:11:02

They also have ICE. -xia23- 給 xia23 發送悄悄話 xia23 的博客首頁 (83 bytes) () 02/04/2022 postreply 04:08:50

當年用過x51的IDE,1萬多新幣一台,因為程序大(256KB按32KB分段) -chinomango- 給 chinomango 發送悄悄話 chinomango 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2022 postreply 14:19:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”