都是一線豪華好車。保修期內應該省心吧,傳說中不漏油不是好馬估計是出保以後的事情... 《頭條》有人說,A車外觀比較適合年輕人..

來源: 老金工 2020-10-24 07:32:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4751 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 老金工 ] 在 2020-10-24 08:54:59 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 請問買車是Audi 好還是BMW?maya82020-10-24 07:01:51

B車外形相對犀利/中規中矩。

https://www.quora.com/?說:

...“My dad has a friend who used to own an import auto repair shop that specialized in European makes, and when I asked him which cars he thought had the most reliability issues he answered “BMW” without hesitation, and said certain VW models landed that company in second place, and also mentioned that if Mercedes sold in the same volume as BMW and VW they take at least second place if not first.

Of course all the cars he worked on were out of warranty, and some by quite a few years. People go to a used car seller and get suckered in by that shiny BMW or Mercedes they could never afford when it was new, but miraculously it’s now within their price range! Most of them are first time European car owners and don’t realize they can’t treat them the same way as a Honda, Toyota, Chevy etc..they might have owned in the past. Also many don't realize that even the most basic maintenance will be much more expensive, but can't be skipped. The “$19.99 oil change special” absolutely doesn't apply to their cars, and they'll be lucky to get an oil change with good quality oil and filter for under $80, but for some European cars, the cost will be much higher. Parts for repairs and labor costs will also be higher, in some cases a heart attack inducing difference in price depending on specific make/model/trim level.

Having said that, I became a first time VW owner recently (2015 Golf GTI) and haven’t had any serious issues, but I do have second hand evidence from friends and family that BMW and Mercedes should probably not be owned without some type of warranty, and that could also apply to higher end VW models, and that Includes Audi which these days is to VW what Acura, Lexus, Infinity are to their more pedestrian Japanese counterparts. (In other words, most Audi models have a VW counterpart that shares a platform and many parts, and this includes Porsche models that don't have the engine in the rear of the car.)”

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”