幾天前正好讀到一個關於弼馬溫X3,Funny:)

來源: soccer88 2016-08-14 13:37:03 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4544 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ soccer88 ] 在 2016-08-14 13:41:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 刹車前衝,什麽毛病?風行四海2016-08-14 02:35:19

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424165

給你省時間

故事開始

Mein Auto: X3
X3 Brake Failure

While I was on a business trip this week my wife has had a catastrophic brake failure on her X3. While returning home she pulled up slightly past our mail box a the end of the driveway and put the car in reverse and when she again stepped on the brake the peddle went alway the floor and the brakes were gone.

The car is our 07 X3 with sport package -and it has about 45K miles.

Thank god she was not driving a speed or this could have been a catastrophe for her and my daughter. I am concerned as I am traveling in Asia and can't look at the car. The tow truck driver also confirmed that there was something very wrong with the breaks - as he was putting the car on the flatbed truck.

She told me there was no warning light or any outward signs of a problem. She did recall a week or so ago she saw a brief brake and AWD warning light but she shut the car off and restarted it and the lights were gone. And there have been no other indications.

Has anyone ever heard of this happening before. It is frankly very concerning that any car today could suffer an apparent catastrophic brake failure.

大結局

Mein Auto: X3
Update as of Friday 1/8

Problem found - it appears my wife must have run over something because she bent the passengers rear control arm and also damaged the brake line in such a way as to allow it to chafe and finely fail. What my wife experienced when she felt the peddle go to the floor was most likely the brake line failing.

The repair is about $750 and the parts are on order.

My wife has no recollection of hitting anything but the dealer says it could have happened weeks ago. At least she now feels it wasn't a failure of the car itself.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”