網上換了一看給你有查一查,這個是馬三的同病,後麵支架設計有問題,有人 2萬5千麥已經費了兩套後胎了

來源: soccer88 2016-08-05 22:36:52 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3286 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ soccer88 ] 在 2016-08-05 22:42:00 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 後輪磨的快的問題阿尤2016-08-04 21:33:28

Mazda 3 Rear Tire Wear

2007 M3, 2.3 with 25K miles. Just ate through the second set of rear tires!!! Issue is negative camber designed in to provide good handling.

This a very common problem with NO solution. Can extend tire life to maybe 20k miles by rotating tires at every oil change!

This is bullshit and my Mazda three will become a Subaru this weekend.

Where is an energetic class action lawyer when we need him.

Mazda 3 Gihad!

Note to Mazda 3 engineers....yes we LOVE great handling but we also require tire life of >40K miles!

trungn59 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 2010 M3 with 14K mile and all four tires (rotated once at 7K) had inner edges cupping worn causing roaring road noise and seat/floor vibration. Just had both the rear camber arms with the aftermarket ones, cost over $500. Drove about 100mi so far and it seems the problem is fixed. Let drive some more miles before I could say Yes! it's fixed!
Will keep you post later. Thanks.

jwhgg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am with a law firm that is investigating complaints about Mazda tires wearing out prematurely. If you own a Mazda and are experiencing these types of issues and want to learn more about our investigation, please visit our website at www.GirardGibbs.com/Mazda-tire.asp or give me a call toll-free at (866) 981-4800. You can also reach me by email at jwh@GirardGibbs.com.

Thanks,

John

所有跟帖: 

那我的狀況還是好的了,2萬公裏多,一套輪胎,唉……真不知道哪裏有坑。之前的車是歐寶 -阿尤- 給 阿尤 發送悄悄話 阿尤 的博客首頁 (315 bytes) () 08/07/2016 postreply 05:39:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”