花時間查了,可能是ABS module,建議你趕快去Dealer,挺危險

來源: soccer88 2016-06-27 11:20:32 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4088 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ soccer88 ] 在 2016-06-27 11:23:45 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Apr 102016

Murano ES 3.5L V6

• Automatic transmission
  • 90,000 miles

A D V E R T I S E M E N T S

Bought car in 2015 with 83000 mi. In 2016 hit pothole lost brake pedal. Went to an inch or so of the floor. After sitting overnight pedal came back up when car was in reverse. Same thing in late April,hit rough road lost brakes. This time they did not recover. Had a mechanic look car over. He said master cylinder was good,booster was good. Have brakes now,but spongy. Mechanic suggested ABS module and pump may be bad. When the loss of the pedal occurs the car will still stop. Just doesn't stop fast enough for an old man with a heart condition!

- , Alexander, AR, USA

Jul 142015

Murano

• Automatic transmission
  • 74,000 miles

I have had issues when I hit a bump, the brake pressure goes out and the vehicle is uncontrollable. There will be no brake pressure for several hours, then it get back to normal. I went in for auto repair the second time it happened and the mechanic suspected it was the master cylinder. MC changed and 2 weeks it start happening again. It has happen four times since then. The mechanic suspect it is the ABS pump failure since it is not detectable by the computer. He is able to reproduce the failure but the computer would not signal any error.

Anyone has same issue or the solution?

- , Houston, TX, USA

Aug 062014

Murano

• Automatic transmission
  • 111,992 miles

My brake was fine before i hit the pothole, then after i hit my brake pedal went all the down to the floor and I had to pump the pedal every time I had to come to a stop, Even when I called a tow truck drive came the next morning, a mechanic told me it could be because of my dead battery so we put a new one, so the tow truck driver he said that the brake pedal was still going to the floor and to be careful. I am not understanding what happened and why but there is a problem

- , Chipley, FL, USA

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”