關於寶馬車係不同類型刹車片和刹車盤配合的使用實踐

來源: 5W40 2015-04-21 18:04:28 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (10936 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 5W40 ] 在 2015-04-22 07:54:14 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

開過寶馬原廠刹車盤片組合的絕大多數人會對寶馬車係的製動刹車印象強烈,瞬間的刹車力度及精準的刹車控製和其澎湃的推背動力毫不遜色。

大多數寶馬用戶雖為車子的刹車效力津津樂道,但很多車迷又飽受刹車粉塵的困擾,城市一般使用1-2周基本可使銀白色輪轂變成灰黑亞光色,因這些粉塵具有一定的腐蝕性,長期不清洗會導致粉塵腐蝕輪轂深層油漆,造成大量難以去除的黑色斑點影響美觀。

有鑒於此,很多寶馬車迷為了美觀且又在不喪失刹車效力的前提下尋找可行的方案,於是棄用寶馬原廠刹車碟片的不同組合流行於寶馬車迷論壇,其中一個比較典型的且性價比較好的一個方案就是使用德製Zimmermann的刹車盤和日美製Akebono Ceramic的刹車片,這個組合的最大好處是粉塵非常少,相對於原廠的粉塵數量這個組合的粉塵幾乎為零,但這個組合雖為絕大多是DIY 所推崇,可這個組合的詳細使用評估並不多見,英文比較中肯的見過一段,我會在本文最後給出,中文的根本沒有!

先說明一下刹車盤片的使用材料:

原廠使用的刹車盤和Zimmermann刹車盤使用的材質應該沒有太大區別,我沒有查到原廠之外OEM的刹車盤,性價比較好的Brembo和Zimmermann比較多見,原廠的刹車片Pagid和Textar是屬於Semi-metallic compound,這種基質的刹車片刹車製動伶俐,啃食刹車盤比較厲害,耐高溫使用,粉塵超大會略有噪音。

DIY比較多見的刹車片是Akebono Ceramic Euro,這種刹車片的基質是Ceramic compound, 高低溫刹車效果均衡都不錯,刹車製動中規中矩,靜音粉塵超少,對刹車盤的啃食沒有Semi-metallic刹車片厲害。

最近有機會使用了這一組合,經過大致200公裏左右的磨合(接近70%的磨合),說一些使用感受以供車迷分享。

100公裏左右磨合期照片:內圈還沒有磨和,盤麵還清晰可見車銑的痕跡

這是一張完全磨合以後使用中的照片(參考照片)

新刹車盤刹車片按理應該有一個標準的磨合方式(beding in),沒有啥場地去整這麽專業的事情,隻是在local沒有人的時段來回多踩了踩,平時注意不要大腳暴走踩死刹車,一般有個300-500公裏基本可以完成這個”beding in“.

說心裏話,剛開始的50公裏還真是有點兒後悔,刹車力度和感覺和原廠的差異太大,別誤會不是刹不住,是刹車的感覺完全不一樣,在習慣了原廠的刹車感覺後,新的刹車開始的感覺基本可是用“麵“或“肉”來形容,曾一度懷疑家裏LD是否能接受這個事實,但經過大致200公裏左右的磨合,現在接近70%磨合程度,感覺有點漸入佳境的意思。

這是一個大致的圖形來說明兩個組合的差異:I 原廠組合; II DIY組合

原廠的刹車有一個稱之為initial bite,然後刹車力度陡增,類似非線性曲線變化(曲線I),應該這和Semi-metallic基質的刹車片有很大的關係,而反觀陶瓷基質的刹車片則類似線性變化的多些(曲線II),前者的感覺就是刹車感覺反應機敏,盤片在觸碰瞬間貌似有親和力相互吸引,但乘駕並不舒適,也就說的刹車“點頭”的就會很大,即使控製的很好在最後的行程想稍微鬆一點刹車踏板,但依然會“點頭”。後者則表現的理智很多,踏板力度和刹車力度線性關係比較明顯,刹車時車駕比較舒適,刹車”點頭“基本可以控製為零。

總體而言,原廠的刹車組合反應靈敏神速,踏板力度在5-6成即可提供90%的刹車製動力,但車駕舒適性差,盤片消耗快(所謂的軟),粉塵巨多影響美觀,DIY組合踏板力度和刹車製動力成線性變化多些,沒有initial bite的感覺,踏板力度在6-7成可提供90的刹車製動力,但刹車時乘駕舒適,盤片消耗慢,粉塵很少且美觀。

喜歡暴走追求駕駛性能的最好選原配,中規中矩城市買菜訪友可以考慮DIY組合.

正所謂:蘿卜青菜個有個愛

寶馬車壇一個老外的評論:

OEM Brakes vs. Akebono with Zimmerman Rotors Review

About 10K ago I was due for new front brakes and had read a LOT on here about how Akebono Ceramic Euro pads were the best as far as reducing dusting while maintaining great stopping power. Plus I had heard great things about the Zimmerman rotors and how they would hold up!

Well I bit the bullet and bought FRONT Akebono Euro Ceramic Pads and FRONT Zimmerman Rotors (Not slotted or cross-drilled) and had them installed. I was advised to not brake hard during the 500 first miles, and then to break in the rotors and pads by bedding them in properly.

The first 500 miles, I really was weary of my decision because of not having OEM brake pads. Well my concerns were fairly well founded since the braking feel was fairly different than factory. The best way I can describe it is that the pads had NO initial bite and I'd have to press the brakes about 1/2 inch harder to get the same stopping power as with the OEM pads (that were already broken in).

As I said before, the tech advised I wait 500 miles to bed in the brakes and then they would feel a TON better. I waited about 500 miles and did the bedding process and the brakes were quite a bit better. After having them for 10K miles, these are my observations so far:

1. The OEM pads have a bit of initial bite to them and then feel like the trail off, almost like a logarithmic function whereas the Akebonos are a lot more linear with no real bite but then once you press harder you get more stopping power to an extent.

2. The OEM brakes have better stopping power overall than the Akebonos. I feel that the stopping distance has increased SLIGHTLY over the OEM pads and this is probably due to the initial bite factor. It is important to note though, that these pads still have no issue locking up like the OEM pads and allowing ABS to kick in.

3. The difference in dust is ASTOUNDING! I am fairly anal when it comes to having a clean car, and the Akebono's will make a WORLD of difference in this aspect. In about 250 miles of city driving (1 gas tank), the back wheels were VERY dusty and the front wheels looked like they had been washed 10 miles ago! After about 1K miles, I had washed the rear wheels 2-3 times while the fronts I left untouched. The front wheels now have a light coating of dust, something that I'd expect after 50 miles with the OEM pads. One thing I MUST say are bad about the OEM pads -> 2 Things are HORRIBLE about the OEM pads. The first is the dust as everyone knows, but the 2nd is something that most folks won't notice, Iron Filings! The metallic brake dust will stick to the paint and cause little brown spots that have to be removed with a decontamination system (Iron-x or Clay-bar) and can eventually lead to other paint issues!

4. The Zimmerman Rotors are pretty well made, they bolted on without an issue and and the coating on them keeps unsightly rusting away. A VERY well made product that I would be sure to buy again, however I wish they made purpose built slotted rotors to alleviate some of the initial bite issues with the Akebonos.

5. Noise, the Akebono's haven't made a single squeak since they were installed! The rear brakes on my car though on the other hand have been making a little bit of noise that is noticeable in an enclosed parking garage, but not on the streets.

Conclusion:

1. The Akebonos deliver what most ceramic pads offer, less dust, less noise and of course slightly lower braking power. I would rate a 9/10 on value, a 10/10 on noise, a 9/10 on dust and probably a 6/10 on braking. The initial bite is one thing that is hard for me to get over, especially when the pads are only installed on the FRONT of the car and I still get some bite from the OEM rear Metallic pads.

2. Would I buy my exact setup again -> Probably I would go with the same setup I'm running right now, Zimmerman Rotors and Akebono FRONT pads with OEM rear pads. The only thing I would probably change in the future is getting slotted rotors in the front to help the bite.

3. Would I buy Akebono's and Zimmerman Rotors for my WHOLE car -> Probably not, the difference in braking feel to me already is already a bit less than what I'd like, and I can only imagine the brake feel with rear Akebono pads. However I have no issue going with Zimmerman rotors ALL round my car. Depending on the availability of Quality Slotted rotors and the change in bite they give, I may change my stance on this.

The Akebonos' are a great pad and the Zimmerman rotors are great as well. The Akebono's left me feeling a bit less enthralled about my brakes, but in day to day driving and in emergency situations I have no worry that they will take care of me. My concerns with this come with the addition of Rear Akebono pads. With having a 760 and more weight being thrown around, my observations are akin to having a 745 or 750 loaded with multiple occupants. I'm sure many of you will say the Akebono's are great, and they are! But the difference in feel and power makes ME weary of putting them all around my car.

所有跟帖: 

+1 Good info. Thanks for sharing. -10brothers- 給 10brothers 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/22/2015 postreply 10:03:41

再+1 , 謝謝分享。 -kanata- 給 kanata 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/22/2015 postreply 10:10:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”