說道冷卻液管路漏液,這兒有個老外的個人關於BMW vs LEXUS的感受....

來源: 5W40 2014-12-20 10:01:47 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2439 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 5W40 ] 在 2014-12-20 10:06:16 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Lexus LS460 vs bmw 750

After 2 years and 5k in repairs, I got rid of my 2008 bmw 750i..I bought a 2012 lexus 460 cpo with 23 k miles...I owned 4 bmws in the past but this is my first lexus..

My thoughts and this is purely my point of view

The culture at the lexus deaership was much more consumer centric than bmw.

BMW brand feels entitled..people will buy our cars because we deserve it..kind of thing.

Lexus is working hard for its customers it seems so it tries harder.

I test drove a 2015 gs 350 f sport and did not feel anything...neither the suspension, the engine or the cabin itself..too gimicky also.

The 2012 ls Awd on the other hand felt substantial...people say they are too smooth and I see this but I felt this is more of a drivers car than the GS...

Now comparing the 750 to the LS: the 750 was sportier but LS is no less..even the outside, I have been looking at it in my driveway..and it has nice flowing lines..aerodynamic body structure and is lot less boxier than the LS of old..

While BMW 7 has certain ergonomic features inside especially with controls, the quality of a workmanship with Lexus overall is just not there with the BMW.

This is expressed all over ...lack of workmanship in BMW leads to failures in parts like coolant leaks, oil leaks and ultimately lower resals value than the Lexus.

BMWs excellence in driver engagement may not and need not neccessarily translate to overall quality. Overall quality matters...
I have a breitling bentley that looks great but stops all the time..compared to my omega and rolex that just keep running and running..

This is a unscientific,personal expression and should count because we as consumers should expect things to work. Period. I Loved my 2008 750 but the coolant leak and the cost to repair left a sour taste in my mouth towards the bmw brand.

BMW should have recalled this issue and not let consumers suffer.

On a side note: I like the IS and The LS line only in Lexus and not the GS at all.

所有跟帖: 

08年的還是塑料管?綠水嚇人啊! -我胡說八道- 給 我胡說八道 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2014 postreply 11:02:36

到是一直是鋁管,隻是密封不長命。好幾千就沒了:-) -5W40- 給 5W40 發送悄悄話 5W40 的博客首頁 (6 bytes) () 12/20/2014 postreply 12:22:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”