But those educated people who answered the survey are owners of

來源: Yangtze430030 2014-11-12 07:00:50 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1276 bytes)
My understanding is that the data came from actual owners of the cars. Toyota owner answers questions on Toyota cars while Ford owners answered questions on Ford cars. Those educated people who answered CR questions are owners of different makers rather than Japanese cars only. Yes, educated people believe in books but they don't just trust one source. They believe in books so they are smarter and better shoppers. I would argue educated people are not biased to Japanese cars but more informed buyers and can afford higher initial cost of Japaneses cars. Poor and uninformed buyers are more sensitive to initial cost and do not have the luxury of caring about actual long term cost. Representativeness is a moot point here. We want smart people rather than average people like General public to guide us in choosing cars. You may choose not to follow CR recommendations but your opinion does not carry as heavy a weight as CR's. I wouldn't deny that CR recommended products also have problems. Do we have any products that don't have problems? But products that CR recommened not to buy most likely have more problems. If you don't trust CR, fine. Why don't you just buy only products that CR recommended not to buy? That way, you find some usefulness of CR, right?

所有跟帖: 

You are so naive o_o -隱睾- 給 隱睾 發送悄悄話 (61 bytes) () 11/12/2014 postreply 08:22:19

Can't agree with you more! -Yangtze430030- 給 Yangtze430030 發送悄悄話 Yangtze430030 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/12/2014 postreply 09:04:21

本壇有”恨車一族“ o_o -隱睾- 給 隱睾 發送悄悄話 (31 bytes) () 11/12/2014 postreply 09:56:36

看看蓋勒普(Gallup)如何統計和發表其統計結果就知道CR的方法太小兒科了。 -southmountainer- 給 southmountainer 發送悄悄話 (4679 bytes) () 11/12/2014 postreply 18:17:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”