In February of 2012, my Lexus 2006 es330 accelerated with me from 25 miles to approx 75 miles. My car ended up in a ditch that was when it stopped. It was as if the car took a life of its own. It was towed to JM Lexus and I explained to them what happened. They kept the car for about 10 days including work at the body shop which my insurance paid for. I specifically asked on several occasions if they checked the car out for its unintentional acceleration and they told me yes and nothing was found.

In June of 2012, the same thing happened. The car went from 25 to 80 miles and even when brake was applied, the car would not stop. At this time, the car was in shambles. The car finally stopped when it hit a light post. The car was written off by my insurance company. I called Lexus Corporation and they wrote me back a letter which insulted my intelligence. This has left me with post traumatic syndrome shoulder pain, knee pain and fear of driving. It affected my livelihood as I'm a home health medicare nurse. It bothers me that a big corporation as that doesn't want to take responsibility for their product.