回複:Acura MDX和VW途銳選哪個好

回答: Acura MDX和VW途銳選哪個好Lasalle2013-08-27 18:41:49

touareg handles offroad pretty well, and build quaulity is decient. not sure about MDX.
touareg might have more small problems here and there in long term, like electornic problem.  you might want to have extended warranty if you want to keep it longer. I have a Q7, which was built on the same platform as touareg. I have been through 3 repairments in the last 4 years, all covered under warranty.  But I love the SUV.
For MDX, watch out on the transmission. it might have improved in the last few years. but it did cost a lot to repair when out of warranty.

One thing I hate most about Acura is the dealership.  When you walk into it, no one cares much about you. They gave me the feeling that I have to beg them to buy the car. When I want to test drive, they only have a traded in model, and just allow my to drive around the corner.  This reminded me the experience with Honda few years back.  I was left waiting in the phone for 10 minutes when I wanted to book a test drive. Then when I got in, no one come up to me at all. I wondered around in the show room for 5 minutes and left. 

When I walked in Audi, I was treated well. The sales person gave me two brand new Q7 (one dissel and one gas engine), fill up the tank, then told me: you know the area, you have full tank of gas, just come back before close.   Benz dealership is also great. You can try out ML or GL.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:Acura MDX和VW途銳選哪個好 -than- 給 than 發送悄悄話 (133 bytes) () 08/28/2013 postreply 09:54:34

多謝各位 -Lasalle- 給 Lasalle 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2013 postreply 16:16:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!