回複:俺也來湊車的熱鬧,說說自己對三大車的看法.

來源: zzz123 2012-09-15 20:32:41 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1048 bytes)

Which BMW model do you have? I am trying to figure out if I should buy the extended warranty on my 528 xDrive which is going to cost about $4.5K. BTW, my 528 so far has been good after 50K miles. 

I agree with you on the Lexus - we have the GX and it has been great in terms of reliability etc.

I like the Acura RL as a daily driver but its reliability has not been nearly as good as the Lexus and BMW.

Among the 3 cars, I like the BMW the best - it's a lot of fun particularly in the sports mode however it is getting out of warranty and free maintenance so the pain might be coming. 

Why do you care so much about the customer lounge food/drinks etc? The best thing about owning these cars is the loaner they give you when the cars are in for a service - BMW has Starbucks coffee so it works for me.

Never owned a MB but I heard good things about the E350.

Anyone has any experience with the Audi A6? I always wanted to get an Audi S4 but I may be too old for one of these already.

所有跟帖: 

回複: -nissanusedcar- 給 nissanusedcar 發送悄悄話 nissanusedcar 的博客首頁 (241 bytes) () 09/16/2012 postreply 17:12:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”