驚險!老爸修車被壓車底,女兒奮力抬車救出老爸

來源: 徒勞 2012-08-03 07:51:59 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5573 bytes)

Lauren Kornacki, Virginia Woman, Lifts BMW, Performs CPR To Save Father's Life

Lk

In a matter of seconds, Alec Kornacki, 52, went from fixing his car to being wedged underneath thousands of pounds of metal.

"As I go to open the garage door, I hear a primal scream, like 'Dial 9-1-1!'" Liz Kornacki, Alec's wife, told NBC 12.

The scream came from the couple's 22-year-old daughter, Lauren, who discovered her father pinned underneath his BMW that reportedly rolled on top of him after the jack slipped.

Lauren, an experienced lifeguard and former basketball player, instinctively knew what to do.

"I lifted it up … kind of threw it," she told NBC 12, "I just shoved my body into it as hard as I could, and then I came back and dragged him out and started CPR."

Alec reportedly weighs 210 pounds and, thanks to the unevenness of the car due to the tire having been removed, Lauren was able to shove it hard enough to tip the car off her father and drag him out of harm's way.

Alec had no oxygen and his heart stopped beating for less than five minutes during the ordeal, according to NBC 12 and Lauren only had to do two sets of mouth-to-mouth before Alec returned to life, just before the ambulance arrived, theRichmond Times-Dispatch reports.

Two days after the incident, Alec Kornacki was still in the ICU with several broken ribs and various other fractures, but he was walking, reports CNN.

"I'm just so lucky and proud I have daughters that can perform CPR and have the knowledge to save lives," Alec said in a statement.

所有跟帖: 

每個人都應該學會CPR,一輩子能救一個人就沒白學 -色大膽小- 給 色大膽小 發送悄悄話 色大膽小 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/03/2012 postreply 09:09:51

還是不被救最好,所以鑽車底的活我盡量不幹,比如換機油 -徒勞- 給 徒勞 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/03/2012 postreply 10:49:38

重點是,那老頭隻用了Jack,沒用stand。 -biglow- 給 biglow 發送悄悄話 biglow 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/03/2012 postreply 10:50:31

簡單常識啊,要支上 -畫餅- 給 畫餅 發送悄悄話 畫餅 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/03/2012 postreply 19:31:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”