似乎nissan需用can compatible接口設備,還有可能藍牙互聯的問題

來源: chinomango 2012-06-10 18:09:28 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1935 bytes)
回答: 赫赫,試過了,在我的車上不行。。。徒勞2012-06-10 13:34:45

http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-general-discussions/4342-obd-reader-problem.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN View Post
Guys, i just learned from torque-bhp.com that most nissan car that regionaly market for asia cant read any pid/data from the ecu except for engine error codes. i just tried the cheapo ebay elm327 obd2-bluetooth that connects to samsung galaxy tab 10.1 via torque pro. I can pairs both tab and the adapter fine, make connection to ecu also without problem but when it try to poll some data, the ecu throws a code saying that it is a restriction by manufacturer. Those car that sells in US/EU market gets it enabled by default. I wonder if any of you ECU guru knows how to enable it, and which parameter to enable? Really wish to have this feature enable so that i can view it via my tab.

reference here Forums — Torque OBD ECU Scanner Torque Discussion / Ideas Just bought Torque - I get "no data" readingsTorque

Surprised it even works for you. I have torque on my phone (evo 4g) and the cheapo ebay ELM bluetooth OBDII adapter. It works fine on my QX4 and will stay connected but on the Z it just connects and then immediately disconnects. I cant keep it connected to save my life.

所有跟帖: 

可是連線的ODB/USB接口設備加PC就可以讀,所以應該是Torque的問題。。。 -徒勞- 給 徒勞 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2012 postreply 20:55:51

多半是ELM327用的藍牙太便宜了 -chinomango- 給 chinomango 發送悄悄話 chinomango 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/12/2012 postreply 13:54:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”