都沒開過,沒有發言權。

來源: nonego 2012-02-13 07:02:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3706 bytes)
回答: AUDI Q7, BME X5, ACURA MDXtti30002012-02-12 21:27:46
MDX 與Q7,X5 不在一個LEVEL。如果不差錢, 可以排除。GOOGLE 篇文章,給你參考。
Q7 vs. X5

OK, if anyone is interested, here's my brief comparison of the two. For background, I have a 2007 Q7 4.2 S-Line, completely loaded except ACC. I picked up a 2009 X5 xDrive 4.8 M-Sport

Size - well, you can look it up, but the X5 is shorter and there's a definite difference in the cargo area. My X5 does not have the 3rd row seats (worthless in this vehicle), but my Q7 did (close to worthless). Width seems about the same, inside and out. The X5 looks taller, unless I set the air suspension on the Q7 to Lift.

Looks - completely subjective, but I like both. I bought the M-Sport package on the X5, so it comes with fender flares, different front and rear bumpers/spoilers. Basically the same thing that appealed to me in the S-Line package.

Handling/Steering - no contest, the X5 is so much more nimble. I always left my Q7 in Dynamic mode, but you could always feel the weight of the vehicle. Strange, considering both vehicles weigh about the same.

Brakes - I'd give the nod to the Q7, but not by much.

Transmission - Hands down the Q7. Smoother and somehow "smarter" shift points. The X5 is pretty jerky off the line. So much so that I find myself switching to manual mode and launching from 2nd gear, then switching back to automatic.

Engine - Slight advantage to the X5. More power off the line. I haven't timed it, but the seat-of-my-pants meter says the X5 is slightly faster. They both sound very good, inside and out.

Interior (seats) - Q7 was a little too soft and the X5 is a little too firm. For a long drive, I'd take the Q7. For short, spirited drives, the X5 is perfect. I do like the 6 seat configuration I had in the Q7 (and so did most of my passengers). The rear seats in the X5 are also very comfortable.

Interior (quality/looks) - I have to say that I'm going to miss the design of the Q7's interior. The BMW is good, the Audi is stellar. Quality is close, but again the edge goes to Audi. The only exception is the steering wheel that comes with the M-Sport package. It's AWESOME. Too bad they didn't put paddle-shifters on it. I'll miss those.

Interior (MMI vs iDrive) - Audi has the edge on this, but iDrive isn't as bad as a lot of people say. It's actually pretty good. I also like the ability to program a few buttons on the steering wheel, via iDrive.

Sound system - My Q7 didn't have the B&O system, just the Premium Bose. The X5 has the Premium Sound (don't know who makes it) and it's fantastic. It even supports DVD-A.

My X5 doesn't have heated seats, ANYWHERE. And it doesn't have Homelink garage door openers. I think that's ridiculous on a $70k vehicle.

On the plus side, I like the halo headlights and the split tailgate on the X5. I also like picking up a lot of room where the spare tire would normally go (mine has run-flats). But the Q7 has better storage everywhere else: the doors, the glove box, the under-seat storage, etc....

I will NOT miss cleaning the front end on the Q7 S-Line. However, I now have hard-to-clean rims on the X5, unlike the 20" 5-spokes on the Q7, which were so easy. Probably a push.

I'll still be hanging out in the Q5 section and poking in here from time to time. I hope everyone here enjoys their Q7s. I know I did. Quite simply one of the best vehicles I've had the pleasure of owning

所有跟帖: 

同意.雖然沒吃過豬肉,但看過豬跑 -滿地找牙- 給 滿地找牙 發送悄悄話 滿地找牙 的博客首頁 (54 bytes) () 02/13/2012 postreply 07:56:19

豬是啥? -大眼賊- 給 大眼賊 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/13/2012 postreply 10:13:30

四介個... -滿地找牙- 給 滿地找牙 發送悄悄話 滿地找牙 的博客首頁 (362 bytes) () 02/13/2012 postreply 10:35:39

回複:都沒開過,沒有發言權。 -tti3000- 給 tti3000 發送悄悄話 (364 bytes) () 02/13/2012 postreply 20:02:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”