You look read my previous post

來源: Cielo 2012-01-12 23:07:08 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1051 bytes)

I almost got killed by a driver who cut me off.  He didn't give me any signal and cut me off.  To avoid hitting his car, I had to slam down on my brake and steered to the lane on my left and it caused my van to do fish tailing back and forth across three lanes on a 3 freeway conjuction with over 65 miles speed.  I usually drive over 70 so it might be a little over 70.  Thank God there were five lanes(I checked today) and I was in the middle.  Otherwise I would have hit the center divider or gone off the road and fallen into a ditch like one of my friends did.  She salvaged her car and broke her leg and hip.  Even at the Christmas party, she was still limping.  Don't cut people off especially if you didn't signal your light nor didn't turn around to check your blind spot.   I was so scared and mad and I kept on honking him.  Now I have this fear of driving on the freeway. And I have two kids waiting for me at home and one kid waiting for me to pay for his college tuition too!

所有跟帖: 

I meant you should read -cielo- 給 cielo 發送悄悄話 cielo 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/13/2012 postreply 08:41:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”