回複:Thanks,I removed the drive belt and fund except the cranksha

來源: qw6467 2011-12-18 15:03:35 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1501 bytes)

Not quite understand your question.

To replace the drive belt on 02-06 Camry should be quite easy. You do not need to remove or loosen any nut or bolt.

What you need to do are:

Remove the engine cover to get a better view of the belt (it is not a must),

Stand in the right side (passenger side) in front of your car and look in the engine side where the belt is. You will find on the tensioner bracket there is a hexagonal shaped part. But it is not a hexagonal nut, It's a integral part of the bracket (a whole piece of metal).

Use a socket (I forgot the size 17mm?) and long handle ratchet (or a long wrench); hold it and pull to you (towards the front of the car)with your right hand (to remove the belt tension), and use your left hand the move the belt out of the flywheel near the alternator pully. The tensioner spring is somewhat strong.So be careful.

Now you can pull the belt out.

Put the new belt in in the same way.

First put the belt in place except the flywheel you removed the belt(you can not move the belt in because of the tension).

Pull the tensioner towards you with your tool and move the belt in.

Check the belt in the right place on every pully and wheel before starting the car.

Please take other masters advice: if you don't find a belt diagram on the top of the frame or in the hood, make a one yourself. Later you may thank yourself for doing that before hand.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

Thank you all. I got it. -marie628- 給 marie628 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/18/2011 postreply 17:05:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”