fix or not?

來源: wondering2006 2011-10-13 13:39:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1065 bytes)

My car got damaged after the accident, other party hit from rear. Mufflers drop lower and will scrash on the group through indent areas. car makes noise too if I stop or start. I think it is due the mufflers.

it is Mazda 6 with 68.000 miles. book price is about $8500. At the beginning the insurance said it wasn't repairable. The second day they said it would be fixed for $5200.I guess they must negciate with the shop? if the repair cost is nearly car value and I choose not to repair, the shop will get nothing? if I take car back, will shop be angry since they put labor on it? Insurance used to give me $2500 only, will they pay me the difference this time?

Do you think it should be repaired? or I should save the money and drive it the way it is? The driving is very soomth on highway. I commute a lot to work and also have a minivan at home. But the gas is too expensive if I drive 80 miles per day.

Any advice? This is first time I am dealing with this situation. Thank you!

所有跟帖: 

pocket 5200 and fix muffler in hundreds -internuts- 給 internuts 發送悄悄話 internuts 的博客首頁 (109 bytes) () 10/13/2011 postreply 16:05:05

pocket 5200 and fix muffler in hundreds -主教- 給 主教 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/13/2011 postreply 17:59:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”