哥們,你說的沒有一條是對的。

來源: BigV8 2011-03-02 19:48:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1922 bytes)
回答: Prius is no designed for long range cruise...khyang862011-03-02 18:04:31

The battery only lasts 2-3 miles if you run it as solo power. Prius can keep up at 80s-90s on highway easily. I've driven it over 2000 miles on one trip in the summer time and got average 43 MPH including climbing through the Rockies. The speed was maintained 75-85 most of the time. Love it!

In the past, I have driven 6 different cars to some ski resorts west of Denver including far out-reach ones. If you drove on I70 between Denver and Grand Junction, you would know what I'm talking about. There are quite a few long steep climbings...tight curved roads. All of the cars I drove went through ok without pulling me over.

V6 sedan has no problem, but can be a risk if it is heavy snow weather.

Old V6 SVU was sreaming when climb steep uphill roads. Lack of power and soft suspension made me feel less confident while driving.

The Prius had some challenging spots. On a couple of steep uphills, the battery went completly to zero before climbing end. But it still kept climbing. Speed was down to 50s. Those uphills were not very long. 5-10 miles? So the car battery could get quick recovered after that.. and drive as normal. 

The other V8 SUV went through fine. The last one... my sport V8 SUV handled perfectly. I was able to pass everyone on all the curved uphills. Although, the gears still went down to 3rd or 4th and rpm reached over 4000 on some tough passes ... if I remember right.

From my past experience, I would say that Prius is capable driving on any long distance drive but on thick snow covered condition. Its traction control can not be turned off. Sometimes, it causes problem.

However what you drive is absolutly personal preferencees. I'm not making recommendations of what you should drive, but technically speaking, what car is capable doing what you need.  

所有跟帖: 

回複:哥們,你說的沒有一條是對的。 -khyang86- 給 khyang86 發送悄悄話 (424 bytes) () 03/02/2011 postreply 20:18:58

I was talking about hard steep uphills. -BigV8- 給 BigV8 發送悄悄話 (1169 bytes) () 03/02/2011 postreply 21:02:19

我更同意你的觀點,一是hybrid在高速上根本沒有什麽理論上的優勢 -triangle- 給 triangle 發送悄悄話 (99 bytes) () 03/03/2011 postreply 19:36:47

好像是沒什麽理論上的優勢。可能類似Chevy的8缸變4缸。 -BigV8- 給 BigV8 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/04/2011 postreply 00:19:15

稍安勿躁,等等我。 -TBz- 給 TBz 發送悄悄話 TBz 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/03/2011 postreply 08:57:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”