如果你的本田CRV新車剝落掉漆,快加入class action suit

來源: booloolood 2011-02-01 17:44:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1631 bytes)

From Edmunds:

"They replace the grill piece every time. Within a few days it begins to peel again. Dealer told me I was the only one having this problem so the last time I went in to have this fixed my hu*****and went with me. He went out on the lot to look at the cr-vs and there were at least 10 brand new cr-vs with this problem. He brought this to the service managers attention and he called Honda to see what they were going to do about this problem and they told me to take it to a body shop."

"The paint on the hood of my 2008 CR-V EXL started to erode, chip and peel on 7/31/10 during a routine car wash at home. Honda is refusing to honor the paint warranty."

“Fix this inherent problem with the peeling paint in the grill. I noticed it a day after I got it home. Seriously folks. Who in the hell wants to pay twenty five grand for a brand new car with peeling paint”

"The CR-V is slow to accelerate in a pinch, does have multiple blind spots and now, peeling paint on hood which the Honda rep (brought in by the dealer) said was caused by BIRD POOP, that this happens all the time! They are fixing it as a "courtesy" since I first noticed it when the car was only 2.5 months old but, really, bird poop? There wasn't even bird poop on the car where it was peeling! Oh yeah, the other possible culprit was allegedly "tree sap" No noticeable tree sap in this area either. I have never, ever had a car with this problem, never mind a brand new car!! Seems totally crazy."

所有跟帖: 

這種售後服務是有點讓人失望。出了事情,都是客戶使用不當。不是產品有問題。 -blueclock- 給 blueclock 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/01/2011 postreply 18:59:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”