清潔VW Passat Purge Valve

來源: 睿安 2010-08-13 09:28:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2172 bytes)
Last month, my 2003 Passat V6 has a check engine light on with code P0441 (EVAP Emission Control System Incorrect Purge Flow). I cleaned the purge valve and thought it would be helpful to any one who is looking for the information.

1. Purge Valve sits on top of Air Box on the passenger side.
PurgeValve-1
Note:
- The part circled with RED is the purge valve
- The part circled with ORANGE is the electrical connections
- The parts circled with BLUE are single use clamps affix each side of the hoses

2. I bought the carb cleaner and clamps with screw for easily tighten the hoses. Also, it is easier to take them off if I need to change an new purge valve.
PurgeValve-2

3. The picture show the electrical connector being taken off and both single use clamps being taken off.
PurgeValve-3

4. The purge valve (OEM part number: 077133517C)
PurgeValve-4

5. I sprayed the carb cleaner into both sides of the holes on purge valve. Then, I used fingers to cover both end and shook a bit. I waited for several minutes. Unfortunately, there is nothing dirty came out of it.

6. Installation is in the reversed order.

7. CEL disappears after a week or so. If it comes back again, maybe purge valve needs to be replaced.

所有跟帖: 

謝頂:清潔VW Passat Purge Valve -hao-hao-cai- 給 hao-hao-cai 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2010 postreply 11:08:58

cool.學習了,回去找出來玩玩 -滿地找牙- 給 滿地找牙 發送悄悄話 滿地找牙 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2010 postreply 12:28:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”