俺在網上給你找了一個辦法,你可試一下,告訴我們結果

來源: jackstand 2010-07-06 20:40:13 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1194 bytes)
i just replaced all my rotors within the past few weeks. '02 with 90k miles. the rear rotors did not want to budge. smacked those babies with a big hammer and still no luck. after struggling for over an hour, i finally came up with an idea. i put a bolt through the bottom mounting hole for the caliper (where rotor is exposed / no metal cover in the way) with a nut on the side nearest the rotor. The bolt has to be slim enough to move freely in that hole. Tightening the nut & bolt will cause the rotor to be pressed outward from the car. (I used a shim to prevent bolt from damaging rotor, even though I never plan to reuse the old rotors.) After you have some tension on the rotor, THEN smack it with a hammer. Rotor popped right off. (Don't tighten so much that you risk bending/damaging anything. You just need some outward tension.)

P.S. whatever you do, don't pop out the little rubber plug and turn any screws in that hole.

made a quick drawing to try to explain more clearly what i did. hope this helps. (i probably also had a washer above the nut.)
http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/nissan-infiniti-general-discussion/253907-help-remove-rear-rotors-04-altima.html
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”