I had a 2003 and the transmission was recalled

來源: Lyedge 2010-05-26 19:45:32 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1137 bytes)
I don't know about 2004. I would say when they found the problem in 2003 and recalled those vans, they would have had the fix for the later model year.

That said, Odyssey's transmission has never had any good reviews. I changed the trans. fluid more often than I thought I should, according to the dealer's recommendation. But since I did that, I had 0 problem with it, even when I sold it at 110k mi.

But watch out for the AC compressor. It died twice on me during my owner ship, the second one prompted me to sell it. So try the AC to see if it works. And pay a attention to belt screeching noise when you first start the car. If you hear it, turn of the AC. If that makes the noise go away too, then you need a $900 job to replace the AC compressor.

BTW, the stability control on Honda's are called "VSA". The TCS on my 2003 model (probably same on the 2004) is a brake only system. It doesn't control engine output, and is only available below about 18mph. It's only really useful when you 're trying to climb a snowy hill and you have one front wheel on dry spots and another on snow or ice.

所有跟帖: 

回複:I had a 2003 and the transmission was recalled -Diesel10- 給 Diesel10 發送悄悄話 (90 bytes) () 05/27/2010 postreply 11:22:18

No, It was not available for 2003 (I assume same with 2004) -Lyedge- 給 Lyedge 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/27/2010 postreply 20:48:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”