其實好車也有質量問題

來源: laser 2010-02-23 23:36:14 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1545 bytes)
I have a car named "笨死"。 I am generally happy with the the car. But once upon a time, it put my family in danger.

During a long trip in US West (hot and dry) in last year, I drove my car into a one-mile tunnel with my family. The headlight didn't turned on automatically as expected. The car went into darkness. I tried to turn on the headlight manually. It didn't response. I braked my car in the dark tunnel. I was wondering if I should make an u-turn inside the tunnel. As I saw a car from the opposite direction coming with it headlight, I scared to death. I also prayed that the driver behind me would be on alert. After all the attempts in panic, I finally figured out that high-beam headlights are still working. With manually turning it on and off, I managed to get throguh the long tunnel. After that, I reversed my trip plan, and came back home earlier.

I had thought I just had bad luck and the headlight control system became defected in the critical wrong time. But as I came back to California (normal weather conditions), the headlight work normal again. This is obviously a electronic component reliability problem in dry heat environment. If a car hit behind us in the dark tunnel, no one would know the accident was cause by a failure from Benz. As I came back home, I tried to see if there are any recall from Benz on the headlight, and found no thread. I am still using the same headlight for almost one year without further problem. Of cause, I dare not drive the same car to the US West again.

所有跟帖: 

其實GM的應該是不錯的選擇. -union_member- 給 union_member 發送悄悄話 (57 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 00:08:23

嗬嗬, 砸了“瘋甜”砸”笨死“. 米國的代言銀呐。 -laser- 給 laser 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 00:14:03

You should report it to MB and NHTSA anyway -UberAlles- 給 UberAlles 發送悄悄話 (60 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 06:26:44

what year model? -internuts- 給 internuts 發送悄悄話 internuts 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 06:58:05

and which tunnel? -internuts- 給 internuts 發送悄悄話 internuts 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 07:01:03

yea, even space ship can blow up -bowne- 給 bowne 發送悄悄話 (356 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 07:08:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”