Your answer

來源: jeepercreeper 2009-09-26 07:25:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1229 bytes)
Rear stabilizer bar is also called rear (anti)sway bar. Its function is to prevent your vehicle's body roll when you make a fast turn by connecting the frame of the vehicle to axle. Front stabilizer bar has the same function. Stabilizer bars make your rid more stable, but they limit the articulation of your axle, so they are usually removed or disconnected when come to offroading, especially rock crawling.
Rear stabilizer is usually made of a steel bar with 4 connecting points, two of which are bolted to the frame and the ends are bolted to your axle. It may vary from vehicle to vehicle.
Rear stabilizer bar is not necessary, depends on what kind of vehicle you drive and your driving style. I removed my rear stabilizer bar and threw it into garbage after I lifted my 2000 Jeep Cherokee. I have been driving it without stabilizer bar for over a years now and have never had a problem.
But DO NOT try to remove front stabilizer bar,

Rear stabilizer bar is usually not expensive and easy to install by yourself. In your case, I do not think that your rear stabilizer is broken. Most likely, one of the bolts that connect the bar to either frame or axle rusted/sheered off.

所有跟帖: 

高,實在是高,感謝加佩服 -橫海郡- 給 橫海郡 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2009 postreply 07:55:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”