回複:回複:有人最近買2009 Escalade嗎?多少刀能拿下?

來源: T98Kombat 2009-08-19 12:49:15 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (801 bytes)
I test-drove the monster (AWD) before. Generally speaking it is OK. Agile, quite and comfortable ride on highway.You might know GMC Denali is exactly the same thing other than the outside looking. Good for business but not good for the family. In January Dealer quoted to me 50K when Cadillac promoted the truck. I recommend you to wait until Dec or Jan when Cadillac will promote during that time frame. They knock off $10K to $15K what they call a red tag event. Other wise, I would stretch a little bit to buy Lexus LX570. You will see the difference right away. My personal opinion LX570 is way better than Cadillac Escalade. Since you are going to spend such amount of money you gotta see LX 570. But don't waste your time on BMW X5 or MB GL. They are all built in the States. Hope that helps.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks, very nice suggestion. -leasecar- 給 leasecar 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2009 postreply 07:03:12

GL雖然在美國產,但比ESCALADE,LX570,Q7都要好。X5是MID SIZE的 -extrayida- 給 extrayida 發送悄悄話 (64 bytes) () 08/26/2009 postreply 17:43:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”