Because Toyota and Lexus drivers drive carefully, don't abuse th

來源: extrayida 2009-07-10 17:31:42 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1077 bytes)
I know some people who had Chevy, VW or BMW before and then changed to Toyota or Lexus because they thought those are more reliable. But they are disappointed, especially the two guys who had BMW before.
Their Lexus one IS350 and one GS430 had burned out breaks and serious transmission problems(don't worry, that's because they drove the Lexus like driving BMW) just after several months. The GS430 once couldn't start the car after refueling. Their cars became noisier and accelerated slower after, I guess, the schedule oil change. The IS350 guy has already switched back to BMW. The GS430 guy is thinking about MB or Audi, or probably the X6 and maybe Jaguar XF. But I guess no matter which he gets that won't be too much better, unless the M3 or E63 AMG maybe better to fit his driving style, lol, whatever.
Honda's reliability in my view is pretty true and respectable, as so many Civic drivers and those racer and ricer like to abuse their cars sometimes harder than those Bimmer guys. However, some Honda are not that reliable, like s2000, CR-V and Element.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”