回複:回複:回複:回複:車禍教訓兼求建議.

來源: sdqwert 2009-06-30 14:59:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1187 bytes)
回答: 回複:回複:車禍教訓兼求建議.sdqwert2009-06-29 20:51:31
謝謝回答. 當時我是在裏道她在外道, 路是兩條LANE的. 我左邊是隔離ISLAND. 我就是看見她向我車上拐我也沒路可逃的.再說我前邊還有車呢.不過我也對警察說了實話我沒看到她.
我今天早上拿到報告了.
On the above date and time I responded to York Rd. and Rodman for an auto accident. Once on location I was met by the operator of vehicle #2(ld'd as yyy) yyy stated she was traveling south bound on York Rd. in the outside lane when she was struck by vehicle #1 that was in the southbound right lane. yyy stated vehicle #1 was attempting to go around a truck and
pulled out into her lane and struck her vehicle all down the passenger side of the vehicle.(Moderate damage, wheel marks, scratches and dents). yyy stated she was not injured and vehicle #2 was driven from the scene.

I spoke with the operator of vehicle #1 (ld'd as xxx) xxx stated she was traveling south bound on York Rd. in the right hand lane when she pulled behind a stopped UPS truck in the south bound lane. xxx stated she did not see any vehicles and began to pull out. Minor damage to left from fender and mirror(scratches and dents). xxx stated she was not injured
and vehicle #1 was driven from scene.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:車禍教訓兼求建議. -whz1234- 給 whz1234 發送悄悄話 (148 bytes) () 06/30/2009 postreply 15:55:27

回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:車禍教訓兼求建議. -sdqwert- 給 sdqwert 發送悄悄話 (362 bytes) () 06/30/2009 postreply 16:11:02

你要是yyy就沒問題了。她沒吃罰單就不錯了。 -laota- 給 laota 發送悄悄話 (38 bytes) () 06/30/2009 postreply 17:26:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”