回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:買新車遇到煩心事

回答: 回複:回複:回複:買新車遇到煩心事whz12342009-06-29 19:14:50

Unfortunately, I am almost certain that there was something wrong with your original left-rear tire during transportation. What I suggest you to do are as follows:

1) Insist the dealership to order a brand new rim (and a new tire if it is damaged as well). An aluminum rim is pretty much manufacturing-determined. Once it is done, it is very difficult to repair (or repaired with an unsatisfied dynamic performance).
2) Insist the dealership to honor a free wheel-alignment with a printed report (to check if there is any permanent deformation with the frame).
3) After you get the car, test it immediately. It should not have considerable vibrations that you can feel from 0~70 mph.
4) If you are living in a State that the “lemon law” applies, keep an eye on your vehicle, in case you can find other significant problems in the near future.

Please keep your smile when you talk to the dealership, even though you are indeed angry. At the end, I have to admit that despite the building quality of Toyota vehicles has dropped substantially since 2005, Toyota remains as the top company that produces vehicles with a relatively high ratio of value-to-price.

所有跟帖: 

回複:買新車遇到煩心事 -hummer- 給 hummer 發送悄悄話 (503 bytes) () 06/29/2009 postreply 20:43:31

回複:回複:買新車遇到煩心事 -whz1234- 給 whz1234 發送悄悄話 (109 bytes) () 06/29/2009 postreply 20:53:19

回複:回複:回複:買新車遇到煩心事 -hummer- 給 hummer 發送悄悄話 (211 bytes) () 06/29/2009 postreply 21:58:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!