強悍的中譯英翻譯:台灣 E92/M3撞死婦人。

來源: GODLOVESDOG 2009-06-12 16:29:27 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1268 bytes)
〈快訊〉百萬名車撞死婦人 外國友人嚇傻

Now in English......

"Before the Mingchuan University school gate, has the death traffic accident!

on 11th the evening, one year an approximately 40 year-old female passes through the street doubtful, suffers the automobile on the speedway to dash, unfortunately dies.

on 11th the evening, before the Mingchuan University school gate, a silver name brand race car kills the woman!

The race car windshield is stave, bonnet also serious hollow, cause troubles driving to indicate that is the woman runs a red light, only will then fend runs upon.

Troublemaker: “I am human who drives, at that time a group was a green light, he (foreign friend) said WATCH OUT to me (attention)! Then I hit to a person.”

Sits is still shaken in the copilot place foreign friend, he said that at that time must go home, the woman actually suddenly flushed from the street, was not only then careful hits.

But actually is the woman runs a red light? After cause troubles the driving liquor drives, the police will investigate further, define clearly the responsibility ownership."

所有跟帖: 

沒明白。誰譯的?你? -花椒- 給 花椒 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2009 postreply 12:15:47

不是俺幹的,是在bimmer論壇裏看到的。 -GODLOVESDOG- 給 GODLOVESDOG 發送悄悄話 GODLOVESDOG 的博客首頁 (87 bytes) () 06/13/2009 postreply 13:22:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”