Do you trust their quality

來源: wegman 2009-04-29 05:56:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (709 bytes)
I owned one old Taurus before.All I remembered is the painful experience and lots of unpredicable problems. The most dangerous is that the car coul be suddenly dead at any time when the weather was hot. I just can not find a shop to repair it while wasting lots of money and time. It was the notorious TFI problem which Ford admitted but only made an unofficial recall in California. For other states, they did not care at all. The car was traded in for $300 finally before reaching 8 year old with less than 80000 miles. I am wondering if Ford wants to make a quality product ever. Now it is under pressure of competition. However it is hard to change a company's culture as to change a person's character.

所有跟帖: 

Did you buy a used car or brand new one? You were unlucky. 回複:D -iamamrman- 給 iamamrman 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/29/2009 postreply 16:15:34

回複:Do you trust their quality -wegman- 給 wegman 發送悄悄話 (970 bytes) () 04/29/2009 postreply 21:33:15

your Taurus must be an old model -truegreen- 給 truegreen 發送悄悄話 (209 bytes) () 04/30/2009 postreply 11:29:57

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”