車主發來了email,請大俠們幫忙看看,我擔心會否又遇到騙子

來源: mytoyato 2009-04-16 13:48:35 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2143 bytes)
在Craigslist 看到一輛車,價錢實在令人心動,本以為車是在local,聯係後才知道車是在外州。車主發來了email,請大俠們幫忙看看,我擔心會否又遇到騙子,實在是經不起再次打擊了。非常感謝!!!

車主email:

Hello again,
The car is at Minot AFB, North Dakota, where I am currently stationed, until April 29th, when I will be deployed to Iraq (I'm a US AirForce Lieutenant). This is why I must sell it before that date. Shipping won't be a problem for me, being a military I have access to some special facilities. I will take care of that, with no costs on your end. It will be as if purchased locally. The car will come with all the necessary papers (clear title, bill of sale, warranty documents, user's manual,insurance etc). The title is clear and you will be able to register the car in your state without any problems. The vin number for the car is: 1HGFA165X7L134766

This is a large amount and I would like to conduct the deal using an authorized third party like eBay using their Purchase Protection Program, for a more secure transaction. The payment will be done to an eBay agent and after you receive and inspect the Honda, the money will be released to me. The transaction will be fully under eBay’s surveillance, giving us both security and insurance that nothing will go wrong. They are acting like a third party in this transaction. When the car arrives you have 5 days to see and test it which way you like. Within this period you have to decide if you purchase it or not.
If you decide to take it you will have to contact ebay and let them know that so that they can release the payment to me. If you won’t like it you will have to ship it back to me within the 5 days and ebay will refund you. The shipping back will be done on my own expense.

In order to use this program you need to qualify. I have been approved 3 years ago and I've been very satisfied since then. So, if you are interested in buying my Honda Civic LX just let me know your full name and shipping address. I will forward these to eBay's protection program and wait for the approval. You can contact me at (701) ******.

所有跟帖: 

From his letter, I think he meant Paypal not ebay. Only paypal -SunOfBeach- 給 SunOfBeach 發送悄悄話 SunOfBeach 的博客首頁 (98 bytes) () 04/16/2009 postreply 13:53:26

100% cheating -biglow- 給 biglow 發送悄悄話 biglow 的博客首頁 (10 bytes) () 04/16/2009 postreply 13:53:50

有點懸。Craigslist上的最好還是一手交錢一手交貨的那種 -woth- 給 woth 發送悄悄話 woth 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/16/2009 postreply 13:58:40

Thank very much! -mytoyato- 給 mytoyato 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/16/2009 postreply 14:04:59

回複:Thank you very much ! -mytoyato- 給 mytoyato 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/16/2009 postreply 14:05:35

騙子! 老調重彈還上當? -bassman- 給 bassman 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/16/2009 postreply 14:38:09

回複:車主發來了email,請大俠們幫忙看看,我擔心會否又遇到騙子 -homelease- 給 homelease 發送悄悄話 (62 bytes) () 04/16/2009 postreply 14:40:13

超過100字,就是騙! -WORK88- 給 WORK88 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/16/2009 postreply 15:06:17

go back to craiglist and look carefully at the top of the web pa -xxhhwxc- 給 xxhhwxc 發送悄悄話 (90 bytes) () 04/16/2009 postreply 17:33:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”