My terrible experience with my Volvo V50

來源: Jake_Bunny 2009-04-03 16:02:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2567 bytes)
I have had my 2006 Volvo V50 2.4i for three years and I have to send it back 7 times to fix all sorts of problems. First for times, the air conditioner blew hot air during summer. Every time they told me that it was a software glitch and they had updated the software. I don't know whether the service department at my delearship, VOLOVO UNIONVILLE in Markham Ontario, lied to get me away or just incompetent to have the problem properly fixed. I then contacted Volvo Canada requesting the car to be replaced, and I was told by one of their staff to look into the provisions of their warranty, which basically indicated that they would fix the car if it was under warranty and would not compensate any of my inconvenience each time I brought the car back. Eventually they told me that they had identified the same issue on other volvos and issued a call back, and the dealership compensated 500 dollars for service.

Just when I thought that I could finally enjoy my car, I encountered another problem caused by the power window and the power lock. So, I had to bring the car back one more time to have those problems fixed. After that the car stayed problem free for roughly a year. Two month ago, the car just won't start and I had to called the Volvo on call to have the car towed to the dealership. I was told that it was a battery defect and they had the battery replaced. Today, the car just won't start again! And I called Volvo on call to have the car towed back to the same dealership! It is Friday and they couldn't identify the problem, except that it was not a battery problem (which is really hard to figure out), until next Monday. And they refused to lend a car to me and would only arrange a rental car which would cost me 20 bucks a day. Oh, I forgot to mention, VOLVO UNIONVILLE does not provide complimentary vehicle if your car is in for maintenace or in shop due to quality defects. I chanllenged the manager that they should cover the rental and ask Volvo Canada to have the expense reimbursed or gave me a demo. The manager, Bryan, told me that the demo was for potential customers, and they didn't have an agreement with their exiting customer that they had to provide a complimentary vehicle under any circumstances.

I figured, they provide full service to attract potential customers who they need to make money from, and reduced service to existing customers who they have made money from already. So, if you are looking for a new car, go for a Volvo. If you are buying a Volvo, go to Volvo Unionville and talk to Bryan!

所有跟帖: 

not sure about canada but in California you can claim it lemon c -lovecorn- 給 lovecorn 發送悄悄話 lovecorn 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2009 postreply 18:48:15

回複:My terrible experience with my Volvo V50 -haohao88- 給 haohao88 發送悄悄話 (157 bytes) () 04/04/2009 postreply 02:27:58

回複:回複:My terrible experience with my Volvo V50 -Jake_Bunny- 給 Jake_Bunny 發送悄悄話 (26 bytes) () 04/04/2009 postreply 06:10:42

歐洲車電路問題多,你要有心理準備。 -雨鶴- 給 雨鶴 發送悄悄話 雨鶴 的博客首頁 (99 bytes) () 04/04/2009 postreply 15:23:42

回複:歐洲車電路問題多,你要有心理準備。 -Jake_Bunny- 給 Jake_Bunny 發送悄悄話 (393 bytes) () 04/04/2009 postreply 16:58:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”