回複:各位達人請教,我新換的刹車係統

來源: internuts 2009-03-24 15:08:03 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1119 bytes)
The symptom you described appears to be a minor thing - the shriek noise is coming from the surfaces between rotor and brake pads, particularly when a pad was newly changed. It doesn't pose a safety threat though. To get rid of it, go buy a bag of brake paste (I think it is called brake noise silencer) for 99 cents or $1.99 (I forgot exactly but some brake pads come with a bag of that), take brake pad out, spread the paste at the back of brake pad where the piston touches the pad. Remount the brake pad and the noise will go away.

The shaking of steering wheel during braking is caused by uneven rotor surfaces, or rotor(s) being warped. If brake pads surfaces are uneven, this symptom could arise too. This typically happens on older cars with high mileage, on which rotors had been worn severely. When new brake pads were put on, the outer ridges make pads sitting unevenly. Normally shops will take the rotor out either re-surface it (provided the thickness allows) or replace it with a new rotor (material is inexpensive - about $15/piece, changing by pair).

Hope this helps. Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

Break rotor 的價錢寫少了一個0吧。我查到的都是$150左右 -L1- 給 L1 發送悄悄話 L1 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/24/2009 postreply 16:14:31

No, no more zeros. I bought mine in Autozone before, it's cheap -internuts- 給 internuts 發送悄悄話 internuts 的博客首頁 (89 bytes) () 03/24/2009 postreply 18:58:33

here is the rotor for mercedes 300SDL --> only $28/pc -internuts- 給 internuts 發送悄悄話 internuts 的博客首頁 (482 bytes) () 03/24/2009 postreply 19:11:40

Here is the link -internuts- 給 internuts 發送悄悄話 internuts 的博客首頁 (240 bytes) () 03/24/2009 postreply 19:13:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”