文學城之不忘初心

來源: er_ben 2018-01-15 03:51:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8356 bytes)

還在美利堅的時候就習慣了上文學城。熟悉的版麵,多樣的內容。天天上“城”,有如每天上公交和地鐵般地自然。上班下班前再一瀏覽,如同每天的日記,必做的功課。

這習慣並無間斷,哪怕越過大洋。習慣了撲麵而來的新聞,評論,和多樣的博客,突然有一天看到了改版的首頁。HOLY COW,嚇煞俺也!好在,改版雖進行了,咱熟悉的,撲麵而來的首頁畫風還是保留了下來。感謝編主不殺首頁之恩!

小朋友對於這滿目內容的,忙忙碌碌的首頁很是不齒。他們相當地不理解在講究簡潔和多畫麵的首頁風格的今天,居然還有這麽老派的設計。小朋友當然不會理解,他們習慣了信息總是唾手可及,那麽多的渠道,那麽多的觀點,他們從不需要努力地尋找。他們不要“給”的信息,他們寧願選擇性地搜尋信息。他們是自主的一代。

小朋友怎能想象當我們初次看到這撲麵而來的信息,一條條一件件的毫無保留擺在你麵前的欣喜。甚至有點竊喜,就像做了壞事。我們不在乎這忙碌的版麵,給我信息,越多越好! 我們掃題目,閱文章,亂評論,像放了羊的小孩子般無拘無束。文學城給了我們放肆的平台,我們不曾有過的放肆的平台。

我們對於信息的渴望,就這樣在滿目的忙碌的首頁裏得到滿足。在社交網站充斥著FAKE NEWS的今天,我們更依賴多渠道信息的匯總。文學城以其不變的初心,不斷地“喂”著我們,滿足我們對於世界的好奇。

據說文學城在有些地方是上不了的。如此則真不知如何是好。習慣了撲麵而來的首頁,和來自各個渠道的不管你喜不喜歡都展現給你的信息,不知還能否適應不一樣的風格。也不知不能上文學城的故鄉,還能不能稱之為故鄉?

- 獻給文學城以及慶祝二笨博客訪問量過萬

I started visiting wenxuecity while back in the US. The design of the page, as well the variety of the content, drew me to visit the "city" every day, just like taking a bus or a subway. I was used to visiting the site before starting work and before finishing work every day, like writing a diary.

The habit of vising wenxuecity continued after I moved across the pacific. I was so used to the massive amount of news, blogs, etc. that the idea that site would be modified, completely freaked me out. Holy Cow, that's scary! Fortunately, although the site did get modified, the home page design was kept untouched. Thank goodness!

The youth couldn't get why the homepage design was so busy and it didn't make sense to them, as today's web design is all about simplicity and being graphical.  As well, the youth take it for granted that information is always accessible - so many channels, so many view points, no need to search for anything too hard. They rather search for things selectively, than being fed with information. They have the choice.

But how can the youth imagine our excitement when we first experienced the homepage with all these pieces of information. We were so excited that we almost felt naughty. We didn't complain about the business of the page, feed me more information, the more the merrier! We scan the topics, we read the articles, we commented with or without context... We were carefree for a change. Wenxuecity gives us the platform to be naughty, a platform we never had.

Our hanger for information was satisfied with the busy homepage. We reply more on the information consolidation today more than any other time, as fake news are all over the social medias. Wenxuecity continues to feed us with information and serves our curiosity about the world. 

Some say wenxuecity is not accessible in some places. If so we would be lost. Being used to the information push and articles from all channels without reservation, one is not sure if he or she can get used to any different styles. As well, if you can't access wenxuecity from your hometown, would you still call it "hometown"?

- This article is to devote to wenxuecity and to celebrate Er Ben's blog visit to have exceeded 10,000

更多我的博客文章>>>
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”