回複:留學生為什麽瞧不上海外華人? (轉貼)

來源: adacat 2012-05-01 17:13:22 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1984 bytes)
回答: 留學生為什麽瞧不上海外華人? (轉貼)ActRiot2012-05-01 15:16:36

1."國內年薪超過1萬美金的大有人在" -What is the percentage of the population?

2. "實事求是地說,華人在國外並不是上層社會" - To be factual, no society is made up purely from the upper class. Only a totally ignorant person would have a silly presumption like this in the very first place. So does it surprise any one that not everyone Chinese is from the upper class?

3. "留學生和華人社區並沒有真正地接觸,隻是把他們周圍的“生意人”當成整個海外華人群體". If these international students (from China) would prefer to over-genalise their biased personal experience, whose fault is that?

4. "華僑不知道出於什麽心理,對留學生“充滿仇恨”,把留學生都看成“富二代”“官二代”。" Is that only the opinion of oversea Chinese towards these students, or the opinion of the majority of Chinese (both inside China and aboard)? Why has such an opinion become so mainstream? Isn't it because it is very close to the truth? Or because too many bad examples have distorted the picture? In either cases, who should learn how to behave?

All in all: "優越感,是一個自身實力和國家地位緊密結合的東西,這大概就是留學生為什麽瞧不上海外華人的原因吧"。 Really?  All I know is that 阿Q had always felt privilaged when he faced 吳媽。

所有跟帖: 

你搞RESEARCH出身吧?考慮問題這麽理性縝密的,不是博士就是公安。 -TBLACK- 給 TBLACK 發送悄悄話 TBLACK 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/01/2012 postreply 17:33:05

嗬嗬。你不要跑題啊。~~要好好讀原文, -adacat- 給 adacat 發送悄悄話 adacat 的博客首頁 (209 bytes) () 05/01/2012 postreply 17:50:17

你和原文都有分析誤差 -賈博士- 給 賈博士 發送悄悄話 (969 bytes) () 05/01/2012 postreply 20:03:22

I have found, recently, I am getting less and less tolerant of s -adacat- 給 adacat 發送悄悄話 adacat 的博客首頁 (178 bytes) () 05/02/2012 postreply 05:14:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”