這讓我感覺好多了

來源: 小活 2013-12-10 11:01:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3139 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 小活 ] 在 2013-12-10 11:03:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

開了一上午會,回來看到肉肉老師來的郵件。
上次在校車上,肉肉和小朋友動手了,原因是一個叫Mohammad的小朋友先打了他。
回來和姥姥,姥爺一說,姥爺馬上說:"趁肉肉沒在家,我得表揚這孩子,這明明是反恐英雄嘛!"

肉肉回家後,我也沒太說他,隻是很平靜地問了問具體情況,告訴他以後不要動手打人。
說實話,我心疼得不得了,就差補一句,別人要是打你,咱也不是好欺負的。:)
得讓對方記得,下次不敢再動手!

Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 3:17 PM
To: 小活
Subject: 肉肉

小活,
肉肉 had some difficulty on the bus this morning.   He told me that another student, Mohammad, slapped him on the face many times on the bus.  肉肉 said he tried telling him to stop and he wouldn’t so he punched him in the stomach.   Both boys spent some time talking to 校長, and missed all of their recesses today.  This is behavior that we cannot tolerate at school or on the bus to school.  I am sending home a pink not e for you to sign after having a discussion with 肉肉.   This note is usually used for classroom behavior, but it will be helpful for 肉肉 to have something to return to me. 

Thank you,
J

Ms. J

Thanks a lot for sending email to let me know the situation in prompt time. I was very worried yesterday because I totally agree with you that the bully behavior cannot be tolerated at school or on the bus to school.

I hope you have also contacted Mohammad’s parents to let Mohammad know slapping someone’s face many times is disrespectful to human being. Especially 肉肉 tried telling him to stop. This is not 肉肉’s fault, he was just trying to defend himself. I hope this won’t happen again.

I think this is a good lesson for my son too. We talked to him seriously to let him know never initiate bully behavior, also next time if anyone did something wrong, try to report to you or 校長 first before he takes any defense action on his own. This is school rule, we should follow.

肉肉 is such a little kid, he is very happy to go to school every day, we hope this event won’t affect his feeling for school. Please understand my concern and I greatly appreciate your care for 肉肉.

Best Regards

小活

小活,
肉肉 seems happy and is doing well at school.  I just wanted to check with you to make sure he is feeling fine about things after the incident on the bus.  肉肉 and Mohammad seem to be fine with their friendship in class as well.  You had also asked if Mohammad’s parents were contacted.  Yes, I always contact all students’ parents when they are involved in something as this was.  Mohammad also spent some additional time with  校長.

Please let me know how you feel 肉肉 is doing.

Thank you,
J

又開始忙工作了,忙裏偷下閑,提前祝70的親們聖誕快樂!!:D

所有跟帖: 

my reply -ghost_in_shell- 給 ghost_in_shell 發送悄悄話 ghost_in_shell 的博客首頁 (503 bytes) () 12/10/2013 postreply 11:27:07

哇!小鬼是個美眉,重要發現 -萬楓- 給 萬楓 發送悄悄話 萬楓 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2013 postreply 11:35:41

反恐英雄! -萬楓- 給 萬楓 發送悄悄話 萬楓 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2013 postreply 11:36:37

嗬嗬,支持! -梵芯- 給 梵芯 發送悄悄話 梵芯 的博客首頁 (194 bytes) () 12/10/2013 postreply 12:20:12

毛主席的戰略思想學的好!打的贏就打,打不贏就。。。。告狀 -pacsqc- 給 pacsqc 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2013 postreply 12:49:42

哈哈,問題是這是沒有受過毛主席思想教育的人說的。。。 -梵芯- 給 梵芯 發送悄悄話 梵芯 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2013 postreply 13:05:02

你可以客氣地問一下老師:Mohammad做錯事,學校和老師的責任是什麽。 -舞女- 給 舞女 發送悄悄話 舞女 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2013 postreply 13:52:53

頂你家肉肉,打死默罕默德。也。 -星星- 給 星星 發送悄悄話 星星 的博客首頁 (6 bytes) () 12/10/2013 postreply 15:35:14

星星要小心人家穆斯林哥們在你家撂炸彈啥地。 -pacsqc- 給 pacsqc 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2013 postreply 21:29:12

小活處理的真好! -Bluebell- 給 Bluebell 發送悄悄話 Bluebell 的博客首頁 (199 bytes) () 12/10/2013 postreply 18:24:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”