I am sailing, I am sailing,/ 航行, 我在航行!
home again 'cross the sea./跨越海洋再次歸家!
I am sailing, stormy waters,/穿過暴風雨, 我在航行!
to be near you, to be free./我正航向你, 航向自由!
I am flying, I am flying, / 飛翔, 我在飛翔!
like a bird 'cross the sky./象隻鳥兒飛越天空.
I am flying, passing high clouds/ 掠過白雲, 我在飛翔!
to be with you, to be free./ 我正飛向你 飛向自由
Can you hear me, can you hear me/ 你可聽到我的心聲?
thru' the dark night, far away,/ 夜空茫茫, 遠隔萬裏.
I am dying, forever crying,/我將會死去, 永遠哭泣.
to be with you, who can say.但我依然飛向你, 甘苦誰能說?
Can you hear me, can you hear me,/你可聽到我的心聲?
thru' the dark night far away./夜空茫茫, 遠隔萬裏.
I am dying, forever crying,/我將會死去, 永遠哭泣.
to be with you, who can say./但我依然向飛你, 甘苦誰能說?
We are sailing, we are sailing,/航行, 我們 一起航行!
home again 'cross the sea./我們一起航向遠方的家鄉
We are sailing stormy waters,/穿過暴風雨, 我們 一起航行
to be near you, to be free./ 我們正航向你, 航向自由!
Oh Lord.