Declan Galbraith:Tell Me Why
在我夢中,孩子們唱著, In my dream,children sing
一首少男少女們的情歌。 A song of love for every boy and girl
蔚藍的天空翠綠的草地, The sky is blue and fields are green:
笑聲是世界共同的語言。 And laughter is the language of the world
然而當我醒來時卻看到, Then i wake and all i see
一個充滿了窮苦的世界。 Is a world full of people in need
告訴我這一切是為什麽? Tell me why(why) does it have to be like this?
這個世界哪裏出了毛病? Tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?
我不明白這一切為什麽? Tell me why (why) cos i don’t understand
這麽多需要幫助的窮人, When so many need somebody
我們為什麽不伸出援手? We don’t give a helping hand Tell me why?
我每天自問要怎樣做人, Everyday i ask myself What will i have to do to be a man?
難道我隻能孤立地爭鬥, Do i have to stand and fight
才能打動別人證實自己? To prove to everybody who i am?
我們的生命究竟為什麽, Is that what my life is for
浪費在充滿戰爭的世界? To waste in a world full of war?
告訴我為什麽,為什麽? tell me why?tell me why?
告訴我為什麽,為什麽? tell me why?tell me why?
告訴我為什麽,為什麽? just tell me why, why, why?
告訴我為什麽虎狼逞凶? Tell me why (why,why,does the tiger run)
告訴我為什麽濫殺無辜? Tell me why(why why do we shoot the gun)
為什麽總不能吸取教訓? Tell me why (why,why do we never learn)
為什麽總是讓森林燃燒? Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn?
為什麽口頭上說保護它? (why,why do we say we care)
告訴我為什麽,為什麽? Tell me why(why,why)