孩子寫給朋友的

來源: tax2 2024-03-11 06:16:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3338 bytes)

Gabby, 

There’s so much I wish I could say, but words alone wouldn’t be able to encompass it. Firstly, I hope Kairos is treating you well, and that the letters have allowed you to understand how incredibly loved you are. I don’t mean it in a lighthearted way when I say that you have made a huge impact on so many people’s lives, including my own. I’m so grateful that I can call you a friend, and that I have had the honor of about twelve years of being able to call you so. I remember first befriending you in computer class, and seeing you do typing tests for fun now allows me to realize how some things really don’t change! You’ve been my anchor for a long time, and have left an indelible mark in my life. I’m sure the lunch table feels empty without you. You bring so much joy to others– through your laughter, your smile, your funny jokes, and much more. I wouldn’t say I’m much of a spiritual person right now, but our friendship makes me believe that perhaps I’ve been blessed by something larger than life. It’s been such a blessing to be able to grow alongside you, and watching you find yourself in high school is almost bittersweet. I know you’ve had many struggles, and that life isn’t always smooth sailing, but your resilience has remained steady through all my years of knowing you, and for that I find myself inspired by you. You never allow yourself to be overcome by adversity, and you always approach things with lighthearted joy. Once again, I feel like a letter wouldn’t be able to express the full extent of how much I truly appreciate you, but know that I do– in all the small ways I truly do. I’m so honored to get to call you a friend, and I hope your letters have let you understand that many people also feel the same.

所有跟帖: 

So sweet! 純真又真摯的表達,筆觸細膩,被分享都覺得是一份榮幸呢,太感謝啦 -尤其開心USA- 給 尤其開心USA 發送悄悄話 尤其開心USA 的博客首頁 (36 bytes) () 03/12/2024 postreply 11:04:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”