回複:小千,你看這個寫作的topic咋樣兒?

來源: selfselfself 2011-04-07 12:04:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1382 bytes)

Friends is good. Repeat 100 times, it is still good.

Who do I like the most, of course Joey. He is funny and he is sincere.  Although sometimes he may appear to be a little slow.  But oh boy, he sure got some talent.  I mean, did not you see how he unzipped Pheobe's bra?

Chandler was funny too.  But that's his tactic for escaping embarrasment.  This puts him constantly on the spot, especially with his nemisis Janice.  When he finally appears to be grown out of that, he was not funny anymore.

Rachel and Ross, are you sure they are meant for each other?  This is a guy, who has a PH.D but married a le*****ian.  He may very well be better off still living in dinosaur age as he preaches in classrooms.  And that Rachel Green, the sweetheart of the show, should have gone with Joey.

And if you ever touched anything in her kitchen, Monica will know it and get you.  She is not afraid of taking on anybody to prove herself just to beat Ross. But, when everything is over, she settles for Chandler.

Pheobe is the philosopher, the prophet, the fortune teller, the ghost incarnator, the guitar musician, the animal activists, the sidekick, and the ultimate loving mademoiselle.  Who would not fall for her?

Actually, I still prefer Seinfeld more.

所有跟帖: 

給大S一小塊磚先。 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (222 bytes) () 04/07/2011 postreply 12:48:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”