來點"童言無忌", 大家周末愉快.

來源: tingfeng 2012-10-12 13:27:17 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6118 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ tingfeng ] 在 2012-10-12 19:33:11 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Out of the mouths of babes

Nicola, eight years old, told her parents that David Parson had kissed her during recess.

“How did that happen?” asked her mother.

“It wasn’t easy,” admitted the young lady,” but three girls helped me catch him.”

Mrs. Johnson invited some people over for supper. At the table, she turned to their seven year old daughter, Martha, and said, “Would you like to say the blessing?”

“I wouldn’t know what to say,” Martha replied.

“Just say what you hear Mommy say,” Mrs. Johnson answered.

Martha bowed her head and closed her eyes… “Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner?”

Bobby, age seven, open the old family Bible with fascination, and looked at the pages as he turned them. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible, and he picked it up and looked at it closely. It was an old leaf from a tree that had been pressed in between the pages.

“Hey, Mom, look at what I found!” Bobby called out.

“What have you got here, dear?” his mother asked.

Astonishment written all over his face, he answered: “I think it’s Adam’s suit!”

One day I was driving with my five year old daughter Alice and I honked my car horn by mistake. Alice turned and looked at me for explanation.

I said,” I did that by accident.”

Alice replied, “I know that, Daddy.”

I asked her, “How did you know?”

She said, “Because you didn’t say ‘IDIOT’ afterwards.”

Jasper Barnett, a young lad from St. Alban’s, England was asked by his teacher to spell the word ‘straight’. Jasper did so without error. “Well done!” smiled the teacher. “Now, Jasper, what does it mean?”

“Without water in it,” Jasper responded immediately.

所有跟帖: 

有意思,謝分享,周末好。 -祤湫霖- 給 祤湫霖 發送悄悄話 祤湫霖 的博客首頁 (258 bytes) () 10/12/2012 postreply 20:35:12

drink it straight -doyouknowme- 給 doyouknowme 發送悄悄話 doyouknowme 的博客首頁 (180 bytes) () 10/12/2012 postreply 22:08:43

when you order alcohol beverages, you can add water to your drin -tingfeng- 給 tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (391 bytes) () 10/13/2012 postreply 08:20:41

謝謝doyouknowme & tingfeng的解答,我總算讀懂了,原來和喝酒有關,lol... -祤湫霖- 給 祤湫霖 發送悄悄話 祤湫霖 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/13/2012 postreply 08:29:09

Kids are smart! -doyouknowme- 給 doyouknowme 發送悄悄話 doyouknowme 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/12/2012 postreply 22:11:39

yes, they are! my son usually says:" ha, mama monster is coming, -tingfeng- 給 tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/13/2012 postreply 08:22:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”