托福口語題求助,請新老朋友熱心幫忙。謝謝!

來源: blueswan 2011-05-20 08:14:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3414 bytes)

1. Describe something you want to learn, but you do not have time to learn before.

I’ve been dreaming of piano since I was a little girl, but unfortunately, I have limited knowledge of it so far. And there are several reasons to say. First, to me, piano is a beautiful instrument with a beautiful look and a beautiful sound. I can’t imagine how I feel at the moment my fingers gently touching the keys, beautiful melody flowing in the air. I must be in the paradise and all the pressure and stress in real life are gone. More importantly, learning how to play piano will make me stay with my friends and family members close. For example, on Christmas evening, if people gathered around to sing alone piano the Christmas carols, it will be one of warmest and most treasured memories in my whole life. That’s why I always want to learn piano.

2. Do you prefer to have several short assignments for a class or one or two long assignments?

Personally, I prefer to have several short assignments for a class for two reasons. First, having several assignments can help me get a good score. For example, if I didn’t do well on one assignment, I always have chance to make up for the score by doing good in the next following assignments. Second, having several assignments can help learn more for the subject. As I need to prepare the assignment frequently, I have to review the notes more often compared with the only one or two long assignments. In this way, I will remember the subject well. That’s why I prefer to have several short assignments.

1. Is it beneficial for the student to have computers?

I think having computer is beneficial for students for two reasons. First, Computer can save student’s time. For example, if writing an essay, I can copy and paste, change the style I want and without worry about my handwriting. I bet without computer, it will take me much longer time to finish it. Second, computer can enrich student’s life with internet. For instance, I can get any information I want to know, I can stay in touch with my family and friends by face book, I can relax by surfing on the web. There are so many things I can do with computer. That why that I believe computers are beneficial to students.

2.你是否會一直表達你的真實意見,即便你知道這個意見可能不被認同。

Personally, I will express my honest opinion even it is not accepted by others. There are several reasons to say. First, it is my belief that to be an honest person. By expressing honest opinion, I feel no guilty in my heart and this will bring me a good relationship eventually. For example, last year, one of my friends wanted to buy a dress with a lot of money, I told her the dress was not her style. At that time, she felt annoyed, but after a lone time, she told me that she realized the dress was indeed not suitable to her and she was thankful to me in her heart. More importantly, honest opinion will earn respect from people. Even people disagree with you at the time; still it can bring out a different angle to look at things. Eventually, people will know you are an honest person and will be more understand you and more respect you. That’s why I will express my true opinion all the time.

這是網上找的以前考過的口語題,自己準備了一下,請大家看看怎樣改進?

一定請您喝茶!

所有跟帖: 

沒人理我,我會哭的。 -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2011 postreply 08:21:21

哈哈,你先哭著,我給你看看。 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2011 postreply 08:26:47

妹妹,一想哭不是美女 -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2011 postreply 08:35:05

妹妹,一想哭就不是美女了,所以還是笑吧。妹妹這不是來了嘛! -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2011 postreply 08:35:58

啥呀,你這中文也夠嗆,哢哢。 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2011 postreply 08:44:32

555. 真哭了。。。。 怪不得英文學不好,還是先從中文抓起?? -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2011 postreply 08:46:50

哈哈,跟你開玩笑呢,先練英文應付考試吧。 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2011 postreply 08:53:39

就改到這兒吧,歇歇。 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (23220 bytes) () 05/20/2011 postreply 08:46:26

謝謝妹妹!今天先用山東話把這些給讀熟了。 -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (104 bytes) () 05/20/2011 postreply 08:50:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”