Bing is in driver's seat now. lol...

來源: 紫君 2014-05-04 13:15:34 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1519 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 紫君 ] 在 2014-05-04 22:50:22 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
The table has turned. Bing is in driver's seat now. lol... This chapter ends with a sudden proposal from Serena. What an unexpected  twist and turns to the story. Serena wants to be in driver's seat. She want to be the boss. lol... I suddenly feel sympathy for Serena who is desperately in need of a hu*****and who can give her a family. She wants to be a mother so badly.  Now I understood the description of the "pregnant palm tree"  in the second paragraph of this chapter.
P.S. Are you going to write about Surfers Paradise in Part Two?   Is your answer to this question "suspense" again? I hope not.
"Trees and shrubs were serene and still like a painting on canvas. The light of the babyish sun was slanting in soft silver and pink, patching here and there and drifting among the leaves, either whitening or darkening the branches and twigs. There, a pregnant palm tree was giving birth to a new cluster of seeds and flowers, which, by their ivory bony fingers, caught the prime of a day’s brilliance. Birds, one or two or three, flew and floated above the streaks of young light, but without noise coming to him, they were no birds but shadows of paradise. "

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/yingyuyuanchuang/188040.html

所有跟帖: 

actually part I is more like a prelude, a snatch of Bing's curre -何木- 給 何木 發送悄悄話 (46 bytes) () 05/04/2014 postreply 17:36:15

Sounds like a grand book(^.^) -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2014 postreply 22:46:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”