LOVE YOUR LIFE

來源: colorofsea 2013-10-31 12:08:42 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (9709 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ colorofsea ] 在 2013-10-31 18:41:37 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

LOVE YOUR LIFE

“I want to divorce, I have someone” the hu*****and declared abruptly.

The wife looked at the hu*****and for a while and replied sadly, “How soon?”

“About 2 months, I need to wrap up something and at the end of the 2nd month, we will get a divorce certificate.”

For a moment, the wife wished that he got a cancer and would die in 2 months. At least, there was no shame. The wife was
too shocked that she could not have any words. She often goes to the beach, and she loves to listen to the wave, watchs the boat floating in the ocean lonely and enjoy. The color of the ocean chances under the sun light, the birds sing, and the rhythm of wave shows how lively the nature is. The ocean washes away her worries, her pains and makes her forget about the reality. But this time, some thoughts kept coming to her mind: the woman must be very pretty and smart,otherwise, how could she win his heart? I have worked so hard and sacrificed for the family. Yet he wanted to leave me. Her brain was full of the thoughts of the other woman. The ocean lost its power to calm her down.

She was depressed, and all the joy was gone.Rejoice is not an easy thing even thought God had sent her an eternal life, a
precious life! She walked home reluctantly as if there were chain and ball bound on her foot. She tried to finish the book that she was reading: “You Are What You Wear”. It stated that a closet reflected a person’s soul. For a long time, she had been busy, and she had never been given her soul a closer look. She went into her closet automatically and subconsciously. She took out all the clothes that were too old, too small, too large, no taste, no style, or any clothes that could not bring her confidence. Yes, confidence, she really needed it at this time. She had 5 big bags for donations. For the first time, she realized that she was actually a slow learner. She did not spend money wisely enough when looking at those big bags. Now she wanted to humble down and plan her life carefully. “I want to get a life and gain all my happiness back.”
She encouraged herself as she recalled the beautiful time when both of them were together.

For the following weeks, she looked very different;however, her co-workers did not want to praise her as usual because she had hatred in her heart. People could read that hatred on her face even though she tried hard to hide it. And a woman is pretty because she is happy and lovely not just because she has beautiful clothes.

One day, her department sent out a bad news: one of her managers who were only 3 years older than her died from heart attack. Like everybody else. She was very shocked and went to the funeral services.Holding the service brochure in her hands, she learned that the manager died when his beloved wife was taking a walk with him after dinner. Thinking of these,
she wept. When the priest announced: go in piece, may the angels stand in the garden of the heaven welcome you…. she
wept even harder, but strangely, all the hatreds became nothing in front of the death at that moment.

The son, the brother, the friends of the manager shared their memories and stories. The brother, who looked like the manager, shared his high school story: There were girls who could not even make choices between them because they were so alike. Then he could not continue… many people laughed, but they smiled in their tears, and wept in their smiles.

She planned her life more carefully and meaningfully and tried hard to forget about this shame. Every weekend, she
visited the neighborhood communities to find the normal beauty of life. She took pictures and paid attention to little things that she never did before.  She cooked dishes as if there were the last ones in her life. She lived the days as if there were the last days on earth. She had a friend who kindly wanted to help her to improve her English. She started
to write, and there were many red marks on the paper, indicated that she had forgotten many grammar rules. She thanked the friend deep in her heart. Because of the desire of improving English, she got a habit to write. Writing can make
one forget about many things and temporarily make the author lives in his or her own kingdom. In her school years, her articles were read by the instructors often regardless the grammar mistakes that she had. The instructors liked her
ideas and thoughts. Meanwhile, to write a good article is not easy. It needs new ideas, and it must be very inspiring or interesting. Or it passes certain knowledge to readers just like those how to books. Reading and watching movies make
one forget about the pain and enjoy the stories temporarily. But when she walked out from a book or from a movie, her sadness overcame her again. Long time ago, she did not understand why the authors like Jack London or Ernest Hemingway suicide. Both of them wrote inspiring and encouraging stories like “Love of Life” and “The Old Man and The Sea.” How could they give up their lives while they encouraged others to never give up? But now, she kind of understood because she tasted the hopeless of life. When she finished an article, she felt moody. Those moody feelings were enough to swallow her.

She wanted to laugh more and just treated him that he would die in 2 months so that she could have mercy on him.

One and half month passed, the hu*****and noticed the changes of the wife, and he looked at her for a long time without saying a word…..

2 weeks left, she wanted to travel. She spent one week domestic and another week international. She would like to say goodbye to him easily at due time.She drove 2000 miles in a week and visited from one city to another while taking many photos. Although after one week of intensive driving, she was very tired, but she felt the she was reborn. Then she traveled to Mexico. She had a strong desire to learn Spanish when she could not communicate with local people. Or she even felt shame that local people could speak English, and she could only speak little Spanish. However, she was inspired every time she visited a country.After these 2 meaningful trips, she was ready to say good bye to him, and she was ready to bless him. Look, if someone could bring happiness to him, somebody else would make me happy.  She thought.

At dinner table of their last super, she even joked to herself, “It won’t be worse than the Lord’s super.” She was going to bless him, but he started first. “Honey, you are very strong. If I knew that you were so strong then I did not need to lie to you. I got a cancer. I have no one outside our marriage. I lied to you because I didn’t want to give you an uneasy
feeling.” The wife looked at him, actually 2 of them look at each other for a while and then they smiled in each other’s tears….

Love your life, my friends, give no time for hatred, as it is a beautiful journey on earth!

所有跟帖: 

Well-written.What a surprising ending. -祤湫霖- 給 祤湫霖 發送悄悄話 祤湫霖 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2013 postreply 10:58:25

:-) -colorofsea- 給 colorofsea 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/04/2013 postreply 22:56:09

Very moving story. It feels so real. Keep up the great work! -衝浪潛水員- 給 衝浪潛水員 發送悄悄話 衝浪潛水員 的博客首頁 (61 bytes) () 11/05/2013 postreply 00:58:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”