幾年前寫的,輕砸啊

來源: hjs2010 2013-09-13 19:26:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8664 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ hjs2010 ] 在 2013-09-15 16:59:54 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
這是我在上班的路上, 坐公車沒事,有感而寫。 比較粗糙, 請大家輕砸。 靈感來自女友的一個電話。

Dancing in the rain

In the morning, I was woken up  by the soft noises of the gentle rain drops tapping the flowers and leaves. I opened the window to breath the fresh air with the subtle smell of the soil. No wind,  no loud noise, the   picture of nature is so harmonious and peaceful.

I looked out through the windows at one corner of the garden. The unknown plant has more fresh green leaves with some tiny blue flowers on top. A few brave bees are busy harvesting there.

Two blackbirds flew into the cherry tree, mother and her chick. The young one was standing on a small branch shivering. The mum keeps bring back sweet cherries. What   a touching scene!

With a small sip of tea, I closed my eyes, enjoying the fresh fragrance  
of the Jasmine flower. I was like a small child wandering in my dream world.

Suddenly I saw a little girl in a bright pink shirt, wandering in the rain. She must has been there for a while. Her long dark blonde hair is wet, covering her face. She is moving her delicate arms over her head, with a soft singing tone out of her cherry lips.

Is she going to dance? I stopped walking, standing there still. I do not want to interrupt the lovely creature’s world.

The gestures she uses, the little steps she moves, the canary voice she sings and the marble skin shines against the rain drops------I could not believe I was watching such  
a wonderful performance.

I   guess   it must be my heavy breath that made her looking around. She stopped dancing and looked   at me with   a red face. I was surprised that such a lovely girl  
has a pair of sad eyes full of tears.

“May I join you and why you are crying?” I thought I was stupid to ask   her   such   silly questions. 

She did not say anything but reached out her soft   and silky hands. I could feel the warm moisture in her palms. When we moved, I felt I was holding a tiny piece of feather and I was dancing by myself. I feel like I am flying in the blue sky with some beautiful angels.

After a while, she stopped and told me   that  
she   had to go. I looked at her eyes again and this time   I saw some happiness and bright lights shining towards me. 

“Where are you from and when can we dance again?”. I asked.

“I don’t know and I can not promise you anything right now. Maybe next time it rains again.”

“No, I want   to dance with you on a sunny day, in the rose garden, in the flower sea and at the lovely beach.” I  
begged her.

“Really?” She was surprised. “I would love to.”

“Do not let me wait for  
too long. I hope I can dance with you   everyday.”

“See you.” She left with a pure and true smile on her
face. Looking at her disappearing in   the rain, my heart is beating hard, full of hoping.

A soft but noticeable applause behind me made me turn around. An old gentleman in pure white suit standing under the cherry tree, smiling kindly and peacefully.

“My son, it was one of best dances I have ever seen. You are great.” Then he disappeared with among the cherry trees.

The alarm clock went off from my bed room made   me open my eyes. It  
is time to work.

After putting on my back bag, putting my keys into my pocket, I looked at the cherry with a cheerful smile.

“I promise you that i want to dance with her forever .”

所有跟帖: 

Wow, it is such a romatic piece that draws my attention. Excelle -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2013 postreply 20:03:29

Thanks. It brings back those good memories each time when i read -hjs2010- 給 hjs2010 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2013 postreply 23:46:27

如夢似幻,浪漫無比,讓我想起與雨相關的歌曲和鋼琴曲。 -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (113 bytes) () 09/13/2013 postreply 20:30:23

Thanks. Time goes by and our life changes all the time. -hjs2010- 給 hjs2010 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2013 postreply 23:47:51

So beautiful and dreamy~~~ -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2013 postreply 22:15:27

Thanks. You want to be the one in the dream? Dreams do come true -hjs2010- 給 hjs2010 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2013 postreply 23:48:57

輕砸 -衝浪潛水員- 給 衝浪潛水員 發送悄悄話 衝浪潛水員 的博客首頁 (209 bytes) () 09/14/2013 postreply 12:49:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”