速寫頭像含哲理 ( 1 )

來源: 走馬讀人 2013-06-07 12:59:22 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3040 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 走馬讀人 ] 在 2013-06-07 13:21:10 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

After stopping sketches quite long, I picked up for a friend's wedding party of a hundred guests.

I refreshed some ideas, such as:

* likeness is objective also subjective matter, in my past career, the rejection rate of my works is in probably lowest  category among portrait artists, if one's eyes pour too long, it will wear out, get lost even you don't realize it.

Therefore, 孫子兵法 “謀定而後動,知止而有得” is a guiding teaching for both management and art.

“謀定" demands to seek the optimal goal:

What is the strategy to use one's limited time, energy and means?

What is in one's subject's mind?

What trap one should avoid?

How to manage it for the best interest of both parties?

and so forth, then 知止而有得. I'll take snap shots for local guests and finish it late is a kind of 知止.  

In tomorrow's  case, I should correct my past mistakes, like ignorance of the complexity of the human nature, stubbornness when situation is changed, etc. “不戰而屈人之兵,善之善者也”, To avoid any manner of tactlessness is a step closer to it.

《大學》說:“大學之道,在明明德,在親民,在止於至善。知止而後有定,定而後能靜,靜而後能安,安而後能慮,慮而後能得。”  朱子注:“止者,所當止之地,即至善之所在也。知之,則誌有定向。靜,謂心不妄動。安,謂所處而安。”

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

很有哲理.Good luck tomorrow putting mind and soul to the portraits! -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2013 postreply 13:57:51

Thx! I can be a party participant not limited to a laborer :) -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2013 postreply 15:53:04

If my tire blow out, then no more story. -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2013 postreply 15:54:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”